“Great Pho and rice paper rolls”
Review of Rolld Vietnamese

Rolld Vietnamese
Ranked #433 of 1,488 Restaurants in Perth
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

After days of steak dinners we walked past Rolld and decided that a lighter Vietnamese dinner of soupy rice noodles was just the thing. Some of our family are on a low wheat and low dairy diet. This was an excellent choice. Great Pho, soothing broth on a cold wintry night. The sweet potato fries and pork and prawn rice paper rolls were certainly yummy. A great change from greasy heavy food we had been having on our travels around WA.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

The service was fantastic and the food was delicious. The flavours were very fresh and clean. The idea of writing your own order was fun and interesting.
I would most definitely come again.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We've been here for lunch several times now, and each time we have thoroughly enjoyed the food and service.
My particular favourite is the chicken salad, but everything I've had so far has been great.
Lovely and friendly staff too.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Just walked out of this restaurant after the shared platter at $29 and a couple of glasses of red wine and I can honestly say it is the worst Asian restaurant I have ever eaten at. I should of known there was a problem when the place was empty and the other restaurants around it were full but I was trying to eat healthy and thought Vietnamese would do that. The salad was no better than a Coles ready made, the rice wraps were old and tasteless, the chicken whatever's were an apology for any part of a chicken, it was dried up and no sign of any meat but a bit of bone. The whole meal was a complete disaster. Would never, ever, visit again. Much better Vietnamese restaurants in Perth with great food and value for money.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

We tried this place for the first time today and loved it! Really cool how you order and staff were friendly and efficient - clearing plates quickly noticing we didnt have napkins. Also we ordered 3 mains and 2 drinks only came to $31!! Will definitely be back for more :)