“A great spot for breakfast!”
Review of Petition

Petition
Ranked #4 of 1,432 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Description: KITCHEN Mon - Fri 7:00 - LATE Sat - Sun 8:00 - LATE WINE BAR & MERCHANT Mon - Sun 12:00 - LATE BEER CORNER Mon - Sat 11:30 - LATE Sun 12:00 - LATE
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived in Perth today and were in need of a big healthy breakfast and Petition Kitchen certainly delivered! The restaurant has a cool, casual vibe with friendly servers. The restaurant takes it’s mandate of passion for fresh food and its producers seriously. We enjoyed delicious breakfasts with simple ingredients, well done. The avocado was perfectly ripe, the eggs cooked with care, delicious granola, berries and amazing coffees. Well done and a great welcome to Australia!

Petition_Perth, Manager at Petition, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear d0nnabaker,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We take a lot of pride in our food and high service standards. Thus I am thrilled to hear of your very positive experience and sincerely look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Met a friend in the bar. Loads of beer choice, friendly helpful staff. Nice decor, my only complaint those round bar stools are uncomfortable. Need a choice of seating or at least some bar stools / chairs with backs on them not all of us like the ‘perched’ option & definitely not for a longer time.

Dear millym1,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Petition Beer Corner. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed some of our high quality craft beers on tap and will be sure to share your kind words with the team. I have also taken on board your comments in relation to the seating and will forward this on to the general manager for further consideration.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I dropped in to try a light lunch. What a nice surprise to discover a share menu of 18 items from lighter to heavier meals plus a selection of 3 sides. We chose to share a few very fresh succulent Pacific oysters. This was followed by a mid sized dish of chopped broccoli salad, tossed grains and walnuts plus feta cheese. What an absolute delight with the lovely wholesome taste of roasted grains adding great flavor. This was accompanied with a nice glass of Margaret River white wine. The service was timely and just so efficient with plenty of water available. All for $70 we felt very satisfied.

Dear Pierre664,

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review. We take a lot of pride in our food and service standards, and I am thrilled to hear we delivered on both aspects during your visit. I will be sure to share your comments with the team and sincerely look forward to welcoming you back at Petition.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really wonderful coffee here - no time for a snack but I would like to go back if I'm ever nearby again.

Dear FamHol3,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Petition Kitchen. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the coffee and insist you dine with us in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delighted with our experience at the wine shop. We ordered anchovies, beef tartare and duck parfait with a few wines. Didn’t know it was also table service which was nice. Food was amazing and there were plenty of drinks to choose from. Great for a pre dinner drink.

Dear BrandonDocking,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. I am thrilled to hear that you were delighted with the overall experience. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the wine bar team and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.