“A good stop off point for morning tea”

Bakers Hill Pie Shop
Ranked #4 of 9 Bakeries in Perth
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Had morning tea here on the way to Northam. Lovely cakes etc., but unfortunately coffee in disposable mugs.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We were on our way to Clackline for work. 3 beefy types just been in a car for 1 hour from Perth. We had steak & mushrooms and the chili beef pie. Chunky beef pieces thick tantalising sauce. What a hunger buster. Worth a toilet stop. There was a group of Christian bikies crowding out tbe shop. Added to the jovial atmosphere. Chunky is drooling good in flaky pastry.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent choice of pies, pasties and sweet pastries all cooked on the premises. Not greasy at all. We both had pepper pies and Apple turnovers with long black coffee. All great. The coffees were very good and had a good cpffee flavour(some coffee taste like milk shakes and some are overly bitter but these wete perfect). The apple turnovers were not too sweet and there was enough apple to cut the creme. Glad we
Made the stop.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I passed the Bakers Hill Pie Shop often without stopping; when I eventually did I was so impressed with the product that I requested a selection of the pies for my birthday. And when it was my husband's birthday the lady brought out a pie with a lit candle and we sang 'Happy Birthday'-the truckies joined in as well. This was a year ago; I hope it is still as good. I love the pepper steak pie with chunks of beef. You know a country venue is good when you see the trucks lined up outside.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I regularly have to travel the Great Eastern Highway. I can not drive through Bakers Hill without stopping here. Always my treat on the way. Can't wait for my next drive.