“authentic middle eastern food”

Sahara Middle Eastern Cuisine
Ranked #631 of 1,596 Restaurants in Perth
Reviewed 13 August 2016

I was very pleased to find this authentic middle eastern place in Perth on a recent visit. There was a wide range of choice. I had the mansaf - spicy lamb and rice, which was rather large. I wished I'd opted for something a little smaller such as a felafel plate. I'd certainly go back if in Perth again. Staff were friendly and service prompt.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

This restaurant was pretty full for a Wednesday night. I ordered a take away of lamb kebabs with basmati rice. Though the food was pretty good, I thought it was a bit pricey for what you get.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

I ate here 2 nights in a row while in Perth for work. The first night was on the basis that It was on the same block as my hotel and I love middle eastern food. (I lived in Iran many years ago). The second because I thought the food was delicious. I recommend the falafel with the moutable (excellent) rather than the humus (average to my taste) and the shish kebab (also excellent). If you are looking for atmosphere, go somewhere else.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

A place that serves nice halal food. Conveniently situated in cbd area. Wonderful, friendly service. Food is delicious, the lamb is a must-try. Price is also reasonable because they serve huge portion.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

Very happy to have come to this restaurant. Very good homemade food. Lamb is amazingly tender! Hummus was great too. Thumbs up