“Perfect for a summer's night”
Review of Comida do Sul

Comida do Sul
Ranked #942 of 1,433 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Brazilian
Reviewed 28 February 2016

This food truck was at Elizabeth Quay the afternoon I went there. I've never had Brazilian food before, so decided to try the 'O Mutante', which has all sorts of goodies (including chopped rump steak) inside a really nice long roll. I asked for extra chilli sauce because I like a bit of spice and the food truck guy said it wasn't too spicy.

This roll had everything -- flavour, texture, freshness -- and was a perfect size for a light early evening meal. $12. Much cheaper than eating at the hotel where I was staying ;-)

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

We happened across Comida Do Sul at Kings Park and were so glad we did. We had the Prato Feito and the Mutante sandwich. Both were delicious. Not your typical food from a van, really fresh and tasty.

1  Thank Emmaloocoo
Reviewed 16 April 2015

Authentic, delicious and well-priced. I always keep an eye-out on Facebook to watch where these guys are at! Their coxinhas make me very, very happy.

1  Thank jujuju2014
Reviewed 25 March 2015

Simply the best Brasilian food I have ever had. Good as service can get for a food truck, and the food is absolutely fantastic. Hard to beat. Little bit pricey, but the food is amazing so you forget that pretty quickly after your first bite...

1  Thank Brian L
Reviewed 23 November 2014

This food truck is the highlight of many occasions.

Nothing beats sitting in the sea breeze on a chilled out Sunday afternoon, listening to original Brazilian music (played from their truck), sipping on can of Guarana and munching on a fresh coxinha or meal of their authentic Brazilian cuisine, so full of flavour!

Awesome food served by genuine people, bringing along with them, a delightful and upbeat atmosphere. We absolutely cannot get enough of Comida Do Sul and will forever be returning to stuff ourselves with their rich and delicious foods.

2  Thank AshleyJayne