“Family friendly with delicious food”

Viet Hoa Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 1,596 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed eating here with my toddler. This seemed to be one of the few Vietnamese restaurants in Perth that stay open straight through from morning til late evening, which meant we could have an early dinner at 5pm (rather than wait for the restaurant to re-open at 5.30/6pm). The restaurant wasn't busy at this time, but there were other families and couples also enjoying an early meal. High chairs provided. Delicious food, plenty to choose from the menu. Parking in adjacent streets. Very convenient for us, can't wait to eat here again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Always busy, a good sign, byo, reasonable prices with excellent Vietnamese food. I love the stuffed chicken wings. Also the duck is tops. I go with friends once a month, it's our favourite.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Pho is one of my fave noodle soup and this place makes it right. There are plenty of noodle and rice dishes, sometimes it's difficult to really decide. Pork chop (vom suon), pho, shaking beef (bo luc lac), beef salad.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I wanted to have pho for my breakfast. Nothing is open at 10am so I saw this restaurant was open and went in to order. The broth was so overpowered with Chinese herbs and too salty for me. I didn’t really enjoy it. I didn’t try any other dishes but I doubt I’ll give this place another try.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We had the prawn rice paper rolls for entree, the dipping sauce with them was really nice. Pho and stir fry beef, mushrooms and broccoli was so fresh and tasty. Great meals. We had to wait awhile for our order and flag staff over. Then we still had to ask twice for water for the table. Overall food was good and price.