“Beautiful dinner with an amazing view”
Review of C Restaurant

C Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 1,595 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$22 - US$37
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated high above the city centre, C Restaurant is Perth's only revolving restaurant offering unrivalled views. Open seven days a week for lunch, High Tea and dinner we serve award winning Australian food and wines with professional service.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I haven't been to the C Restaurant in many years. My wife and I, took our adult soon as part of his birthday celebration. I was reluctant to go but I am very glad I did. All of our dishes where well presented and delicious. The staff and service was excellent and the view, we were spoiled and lucky to see such an amazing sunset. We spent 3 hours rotating above Perth and enjoyed every minute. Well done to the staff and management of the C Restaurant. Enjoy the wagyu cigars and the WA crayfish delicious.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,784)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited C last Sunday. First class food, service and very friendly and professional
staff.Made our day very special. Will be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Took my mum here for high tea on her birthday and it was lovely. The service is great and the views were something special.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff were amazing and the food was fantastic. Made our lunch a very special. Will be going back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been to this restaurant for a high tea, which was amazing, the food was delicious and the service excellent. Came here for lunch with friends a couple of weeks ago and had the gnocchi, it was fantastic.