“Fantastic views, excellent food”
Review of C Restaurant

C Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 1,596 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$22 - US$36
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated high above the city centre, C Restaurant is Perth's only revolving restaurant offering unrivalled views. Open seven days a week for lunch, High Tea and dinner we serve award winning Australian food and wines with professional service.
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Views and atmosphere excellent, food is well presented and tasty, wait staff very attentive and helpful. I have many food sensitivities and the wait staff and kitchen produced some beautiful food for me.

On the down side I don't drink alcohol, soft drink etc. as it was a special occasion I took a bottle of sparling apple juice which cost $6.00 I was told we would have to pay $20 if I wanted to drink it, needless to say I drank water.

The other down side was the female manning the desk (possibly manager) I found her to be officious and aggressive for no apparent reason.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,781)

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Great little restaurant, great views, great food to eat. Worth th waiting love the sceanea!
So much to talk about as gooing around.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Food is very rich and cooked to perfection. The views from the top are amazing and you can see really far. The service is great with the waiters/waitresses paying the right amount of attention. Great cocktails too. Definitely a must visit while in Perth.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I called the C restaurant to book in for the high tea, on asking to be seated in a window seat I was told that this couldn’t be confirmed until the morning of the booking whether we would be allocated a window seat, and that if I cancelled on the day of the restaurant confirming I would be charged a on the day cancellation fee..

I was informed that bookings for window seats are done on a ‘fairness’ approach of the longer you booked from the date the more chance of a window seat...however if I wanted to ‘jump the que’ I could pay an additional $30 fee to in effects bump someone from their window seat...nothing about C restaurants booking service appears fair to me..and that is not something I would feel comfortable doing to someone who had booked some time before me.

Such a shame that this type of service is the first experience of going to the C restaurant, I would be unlikely wanting to book in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Perfectly cooked tenderloin steak and amazing gnocchi. Desserts were flawless! Stunning views. Will be back for sure.

1  Thank Scottlqmbert123