“Authentic Vietnamese”

Okay Restaurant
Ranked #300 of 1,546 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I was in NorthBridge Perth and it was 2.55 looking for a place that served Tom Yum
I had that craving

Walked into Okay Restaurant which was still serving at that time of the day. Had my soup on the table in less than 10 mins from walking in. And Boy was it a TOM YUM

The flavour a real kick, not ure usual watered down version but a full flavoured Seafood Tom Yum with Prawns that were meaty, so good

I went onto a Crispy chicken and had to finish with a Fried Ice crean yeh I know

Im an Aussie

Will be back again with friends

2  Thank Robert G

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

If your looking for that traditional Vietnamese beef noodle soup, at a great price and nice settings!! This is the place. The only let down was the Viet coffee that took too long to filter through. All 4 coffees were dead cold by the time it was ready to drink.. the meals were spot on... yummm

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Went here for a friend's birthday. Glad we booked as the place was packed. BYO, I don't think they charge for corkage. Lovely service, very quick! Ordered a selection of mains; chicken, pad thai and some beef dishes. As I am a Pescatarian, I ordered the seafood basil with steamed rice, yum yum yum. My friends said all the dishes were tasty. Reasonably priced. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Portion was generous and the boss was nice!
The pho and the broken rice with grilled pork were very good and tasty and most importantly, it does not make you feel thirsty (due to MSG) after the meal, unlike other Vietnamese restaurants.

Boss was kind enough to provide us help and directions after the meal as to where to buy the stuff that we needed and even walked us out of the restaurant. Very hospitable and very good people skills.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Good value for money. Big portion and generous servings. Service is great and boss tries his best to make his customers happy.
Saw a baby who messed up the floor with rice grains and he quickly got his staff to sweep it up and told the customers not to worry about it.