“A lovely Mexican meal”

Guzman y Gomez Taqueria
Ranked #18 of 72 Quick Bites in Perth
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 July 2018

After attending a game in NIB Stadium we walked to Northbridge and dropped in for a meal. I had never visited a Guzman Y Gomez restaurant before but was pleasantly surprised at the extensive menu of mostly Mexican food and drinks available at a reasonable price. The staff were helpful and friendly and our order was delivered to our table promptly. My Burritos with beef, guacamole and sour cream was delicious as were my friends dishes.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered a LARGE takeaway con queso dip at the Hillary’s restaurant. And it was the smallest paper bowl of dip I have ever seen! About the size of a baby jar of food. I would hate to see the small one! It wasn’t even enough to fill a small child’s tummy! What a rip off! Not to mention that it was watery and tasted disgusting. Won’t be back. Ever!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We love this chain and often go to a Guzman y Gomez when in Australia, di were pleased to come across this one in Perth. As usual, the food is solid Mexican and we got the burrito and quesadillas for under $30. Yummy and it arrived very quickly. Staff were helpful and efficient. Not fancy but delivers good food.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

the staff were very friendly, i go here all the time and the food i get is perfect. but today i went and there was an american manager/trainer on duty and the food i got was terrible... my enchilada had about 2 peaces of chicken and my wifes nachos had very little toppings. ill try once more but if i get a meal like this again i think it will be the last i eat here.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Breakfast burrito definitely get what you paid for. No signage to say breakfast burrito is made at kids size!!! All other burritos made regular are normal size... not for breakfast!

Date of visit: May 2018