“Warm and cheesy toasty sandwich”
Review of Toastface Grillah

Toastface Grillah
Ranked #3 of 72 Quick Bites in Perth
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Lovely atmosphere to enjoy great sandwich (my personal favourite is OI! Faithful). And they do great coffee, too!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Good spot for a nice bite...coffee and a classic toastie for under $10...

This place has become a regular haunt.

Well worth the visit

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Hidden in a small alleyway, at first I had difficulties in finding the location of this hipster little coffee shop and took sort of a detour since there are actually two alleys that can lead to the shop itself.

However, the smell of toast is vibrant in the early morning so once you walk past the alley, you'll be instantly drawn to it if you're a toast loving person like myself.

The shop itself is quite small without too many seats but it was always nice to grab and go as well if you're in a hurry or would like to just sit at the library area nearby (quite nice as well to be honest).

Once you enter the shop, the menu is written on the door that is kept opened for you and they take your order at the counter, the staff were quite friendly and once done, you pay and find an open seat nearby and wait until they bring you your order.

At this point, I was very much anticipating my first bite into the Ol' Faithful (aka Smoked Ham + Cheese with Pickles) I ordered, and once I saw the perfect caramelization of the toast I knew that Toastface Grillah did not disappoint. It.. was... DELICIOUS!!! The coffee was great as well and came as a perfect match to the toast I had ordered.

Highly Recommended as a Breakfast place for anyone stopping by in Perth CBD and will definitely be back =)

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

A quick warm toasty cheesy sandwich. A bit too burnt for my taste though. Service is good and friendly.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This is my first time to visit Perth, and as a coffee lover I would love to try as many coffee shop as i can while in town. ToastFace Grillah is my first destination based on the best recommandation. The classic cheese toast is yummy and crunchy. I can taste the strong parsley mix on the top of sandwich. I can tell the coffee using high quality coffee bean. It taste strong roasted. Excellent place to unwind..