“Late Night / Early Morning Lifesaver!”
Review of U&I 24h Cafe

U&I 24h Cafe
Ranked #281 of 1,587 Restaurants in Perth
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 October 2017

There are far far too few places in Perth that are open 24 hours. The fact that U&I is one of them is a godsend and a lifesaver.

The food is cheap, decent servings, very tasty. But where else can you get a relatively healthy and satisfying meal that does not consist of just burgers or pizza at 3am.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This 24/7 Vietnamese Restaurant/Cafe located as 4-5/45, Francis St, Northbridge WA Perth is well recommended. The restaurant is newly renovated, its neat & clean and the food is delicious & service level is above average. Good variety of choices on the menu.

The staffs are friendly and courteous & efficient too. If you are sick of having too much western food, Asian delight for a change is highly recommended. The place is easy to find. If you are traveling with Tourist Explorer buses, get off at Station 3 at Beaufort St, walk across the James Mall all the way to William St, turn right and walk towards the next set of traffic light (that's Francis Rd) and the shop is 20 m on LHS from junction.

1  Thank Tan K
Reviewed 17 June 2017

One of the best pho's that I have had. The soup is large and abundantly filled with the desired meat and comes with lots of fresh herbs and sauce to add. For me it is the perfect, simple meal. Services is ok, prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

The place should really be called twenty pho hour but I guess we all cant be that clever. The Pho is good though and a large portion for the price. The fact it never closes makes it a great late night eats place no matter the day and BYO wine is a thing this place is awesome. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

So...why did i say surprisingly? This place has a few signs of being a tacky tacky stop...24 hour; plastic menus wiht photos..but I'm so pleased I have it a go! From the very warm welcome; nice cocktail list and honest; well priced food with tons of variety - I would absolutely return. For the price point - it gets a 5 star for me.