“Pizza 🍕 ”

Ranked #757 of 1,596 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Family out for dinner.
Owner very nice and staff very friendly.
Restaurant closed early (20.30) did not know this when we walked in off the street.
Only ones in there from 8pm.
Vegan pizza disappointingly had sparsely applied vegan cheese on it compared with last time we were in. If it's a comparative alternative to cheese it should be applied as such. Owner did take it back to kitchen and added more thankfully.
The drinks machine is great. Good choice of flavours.
Owner let us have a complimentary salad as it all needed renewed. Children loved that!
Nice pizza place for lunch unsure about evenings.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I recently ordered delivery from this restaurant due to some problem with their online ordering system instead of delivering the pizza on the date and time I selected they decided to deliver the food immediately, when I was not even home. Needless to say since I was not there I did not get my food. Multiple messages to pizza hut, I received no reply no explanation and no pizza although they did take my money. To date no explanation and still waiting for my food. Do not order from here they will steal your money.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Staying at Miss Maud's next door and after coming back from Foo Fighters concert this was a saviour.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I ordered 10 pizzas, to be delivered to an office in the city as I was presenting a "lunch and learn" there.

40 minutes after the scheduled delivery time, a delivery driver arrived at the lobby of the building and expected to simply hand all of the pizzas and drinks to me. I had to make him help me carry everything up to the correct floor.

The pizzas were fortunately still warm although quite dry and thus not all that good.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Order at 4.30pm on a Wednesday afternoon online! Waited and waited till 5.30pm rang no answer rang again and got through to head office they tried the store still no answer ! We gave up and ordered from somewhere else and surprise at 6.10 pizza showed up cold ! Driver apologized said his bike broke down! You would think the store could have notified us about the situation! Never will order again from them