“Great food, service a bit slow ”

Metro Indian Restaurant
Ranked #189 of 1,572 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

If you like Indian food then this place is a must. I loved the lamb Rohan Josh. The service was a bit slow though.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

we chose buffet ; generous offerings-two meat and two vegetable choices and naan and rice and salad. Staff attentive, nice décor and multiple choice on the wine list-per glass or bottle. A return visit a must.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

the metro has more of a cafe style than restaurant , not as large a choice on the menu as many other indian restaurants -- however it is clean , bright ,with a semi open kitchen.
the staff are very attentive , the food portions are generous , very enjoyable , all at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Would recommend everyone to visit this place once if you are in Perth. Best authentic Indian taste, loved every dish we ordered. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Awesome ambience, well cleaned tables. They serve with love.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Yep, I'm about it. I least liked the fact that the buffet was over by the time we got there, I most liked the Naan. I was super impressed with the service. The woman who waited on our table was incredible. So intuitive and awesome. I'll be back.