Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
ibis Perth(Perth)
US$115
US$84
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$103
  • Room Service
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$99
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$156
Hilton
Hotel Northbridge(Perth)
US$108
US$91
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$126
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$113
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$371
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbell towerreception closesself contained unitcooking utensilsrooms are clean and comfortableelizabeth quaymargaret riverperth mintbus stopgood sizefree cat buslate checkpublic transporthay streetcitycupboardconvenience
Reviewed 16 December 2016

lStayed there 4 nights. ocation is within walking distance to many places of interest, front office staff is informative, felt safe to walk around the area even at night, road is parallel to River Drive so can see the river and good view of sunset. Place is clean though the wardrobe cupboard and the hairdryer are a little outdated.

Stayed: December 2016
2  Thank sbewe
City Waters M, Manager at City Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Guest,

It's great to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at City Waters.
At City Waters, we pride ourselves in our customer service and glad that you find the information given useful.

We love our surrounding areas too; anytime for riverside stroll and never too far to walk into the city centre. We've noted on your comment regarding the hairdryer and furnitures, currently we have few rooms undergoing some renovations.

Once again, thank you so much for your time to write us a review. On behalf of the team, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Warmest Regards,
City Waters Management

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Great location on a huge park and near the river. Close to downtown and Elizabeth Quay. Useful kitchen with everything I needed. Sure the furniture is mostly painted plywood but it was perfectly usable. Took the weekly package so cleaning only once a week but I can make my own bed and wash the dishes.

Comfortable bed. Could use more towels.

Laundromat in the motel.

The staff were all very helpful and friendly. Very good communication before I got there even when we were delayed in arriving.

I would stay again.

Room Tip: No elevator. Rooms near front get noise from parking area.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank London154
City Waters M, Manager at City Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time to write us a review on your recent stay at City Waters.
We strive hard to make our guests welcome and comfortable. It is our pleasure to have you stay with us and look forward to your return trips.
We will pass your lovely comments all our staff members.

Warmest Regards,
City Waters

Reviewed 21 November 2016

We booked for to stay a week and the only reason that we did was because we had already paid for this place.Maybe we got it wrong but the state of the old carpet on the floor was off ,but we found it hard to understand that one of the owners (we think) was driving around in a MERC when other money was badley needed to upgrade this place.
We stayed in this place about 13 years ago and at that time it was ok. My wife happened to tell me that it looked as though they still had the same DOONA covers on the beds that they had then 13 years ago.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bertcrozier30
City Waters M, Manager at City Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear Guest,

We’re sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We are listening to your feedback and are addressing the points you have raised. I am sorry to read that our room wasn’t up to the standard you’ve come to expect from us.

City Waters has been undergoing few refurbishment and changes. Currently we have 3 rooms undergoing renovations; which includes new carpet, new electronics and new furnitures. In addition to that, we've engaged carpet and tile cleaners to perform professional cleaning in rooms, replacing older refrigerators with brand new ones as part of our ongoing scheduled maintainance projects.

Our motel have been replacing amenities throughout the years to ensure that we provide guests the cleanest towels, blankets and bed covers. However, same colour and pattern of items have been chosen to maintain the presentation of all rooms.

We thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Kind regards,
City Waters

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I booked 3 nights here. Arrived and got my room on the 3rd level as far from reception as possible, No Lift. Went in and smell of a Chinese Restaurant. Place was older than me. Plugged in their iron to iron a shirt. The power to aircon, TV and iron went off. Called reception. Said she was busy and to wait. Waited 10 mins and went down. She then says she has to check electric panel. Good move when you are a receptionist? She did that and came to room. Still not working. She said wait until tomorrow. I said no way I want another room. None. I asked for a refund. She agreed. I packed up and went to reception which was still packed. Sat out front and booked another motel. After about 15 mins went in to see how she was going. She showed me the booking.com receipt and just kept saying "No Refund" in broken English. I said I expect power, a TV and aircon and she said not have to have and no refund. I said I only booked the other motel after she said she would refund. As we argued she then said the power was back on. I said what if it goes off in the night. She said wake up one of the managers. Not avail at that stage. Said I had booked elsewhere. In the end I left and came back next day. Argued and got back 2 nights and had to donate the other. Booking.com were not much help. This place is a death trap. Power is obviously not to standard and hate to think what would happen in a fire? Be careful not to electrocute yourself as well. Should be closed down.

Room Tip: Make sure it is not in this place and it will be the best
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank josephn859
City Waters M, Manager at City Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Dear Mr.Joseph N,

We are extremely disappointed to hear your review. We are known to our guests as a clean motel, as all rooms are serviced regularly by our housekeeping staff. Rooms occupied by guests for several nights are cleaned thoroughly unless the guest indicates that they would not like to be disturbed or booked under special discount with conditions apply.

On our record shows that you’ve checked into City Waters on 25/10. The power failure in your room is due to a safety switch tripping caused by faulty electrical appliance. A maintenance job has been assigned the next day to attend the issue. Upon checking, it was found the faulty appliance was the iron. We are sorry that this was overlooked prior to your arrival. The faulty iron has been discarded and replaced with a brand new one.

The above issues have been brought to Housekeeping & Maintenance attention. Instructions has been provided to ensure that at City Waters we provide Clean, Comfortable & Safe room to all guests at all times. In addition, City Waters engaged certified electrician to conduct tests to ensure that we passed the state’s health & safety regulations, and inspections conducted by City of Perth every 6-months.

Communication breakdown has resulted this issue remained unsolved to your satisfaction prior to your departure. As a budget motel, we work hard to accommodate to all guest’s request. As there is only 1 staff on-duty between 4pm-8pm daily, our receptionist was caught at the reception checking-in other guests when your request was sent to her. Thus it took her 10minutes to get back to you. After checking your room and the electricity panel, she then went back to the front office to arrange another available room for you and at the same time after-hours on-site manager was called for immediate assistance.

As the confirmation letter stated, it is a non-refundable reservation. However, as you declined our offer to change to another available room, thus we provided the best alternative to refund remaining 2 nights to you.

Thank you so much for your time to write us a review and we will always striving to improve our service and we do our best to keep all our guests happy and comfortable.

Best Regards,
City Waters Management

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I thought I was going to cry when I entered the room. It was like entering a housing commission flat ! The bathroom was so tired that the taps had gaps between them and tiles. Part of the sink was broken. The filth around the bath/ shower I haven't experienced before. The carpet is so worn and the wardrobe is rough cut wood. No headboard and dated bedding. I left.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
City Waters M, Manager at City Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear Joanne,

We do our best to rectify any mistakes and keep our customers happy during their stay in Perth.

City Waters thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Kind regards,