1,961 results
All reviews the club lounge swan river refurbished room high tea an upgrade room service buffet breakfast elizabeth quay valet parking enjoyable stay late check city centre kings park concierge canapes barista executive
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Great stay and lovely location overlooking the water. Room is well appointed but not as modern as some may prefer. Comfortable with great views, central location and even better service. The only issue I had is there are no power points located next to the bed to charge phones etc. I had to unplug the bedside light. There is one however one on the desk which was sufficient.

Trip type: Travelled on business
PanPacificPerth, General Manager at Pan Pacific Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Jettsjourneys,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review. Great to read that you had a great stay and that you enjoyed the view. I am happy to share that our new alarm clocks are equipped with usb ports for charging phones, etc.

Looking forward to welcoming you back - let me know!

Reviewed 12 October 2018

We stayed at the Pan Pacific for a long weekend and were pleasantly surprised when we got to the room to see we were upgraded and also received a personal welcome note from the GM and a bottle of wine.

The room/suite was very spacious and comfortable with a super large bathroom! There was no view from our room but then again we were hardly there so it wasn't a problem. The door between the bedroom and the lounge area didn't close properly. Didn't both us but maybe it should be looked for future guests.

We arrived around 1am and ordered a pizza from room service. I am not usually one to complain but this was one of the worst I have had. It tasted like a half cooked frozen pizza with little to no toppings on it at all and very bland.

We liked the Executive lounge and the range of food and drinks for both breakfast and in the evening. Being a weekend the lounge was quite crowded in the evenings and I believe there was a major football match on so some people were a bit rowdy. Nevertheless the staff were welcoming and friendly and it was a nice touch to have someone making the cocktail of the day. Although he was kept extremely busy as people were knocking them back as if they were raspberry cordial!

We redeemed one of our 'Experiences' with the hotel loyalty group, which was a cheese platter. It was presented perfectly however I suspect the it had been prepared ahead of time and put in the coolroom as the crackers were not crisp when they arrived. Cheese was still tasty though.

The hotel is in a great location and walking distance to the CBD/shops and just down the street is the Swan River with it's walking/bike paths. There is a bike rental place about a 10-15 walk from the hotel (About Bike Hire) and they have a range of various bikes to choose from. Definitely take the time to do this and do the many paths around the river.

The concierge was extremely helpful. We are currently living overseas and did a massive grocery shop and he kindly put our meat items into the concierge freezer for us. For the hotel to have it's own concierge freezer means there is obviously a need for it and I will let my expat friends know that it is available here.

All in all it was a lovely stay and we hope to return here again some day.

Room tip: High floor away from the lifts
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RobWeeden, General Manager at Pan Pacific Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear Laurel,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review. While I am glad that most part of your stay went well, I regret that we had a few misses. Certainly, all feedback is shared with the team in our daily briefing and such can only help us improve on our service standards.

I hope you give us another opportunity and we would love to ensure you enjoy a seamless stay next time.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Overall stay was good. We were welcome by Joshua. He was friendly and very efficient.
Room was OK located at 20 floors.
Located near the hay’s street about 15 minutes walk.
Breakfast choice was okay however we are not breakfast person.
Shower facilities was really nice.
Thank you for your hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear 807mel,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review. We have some super exciting plans coming up - starting with the swimming pool which reopened last week, then the restaurants and bars which will be completed by December. We very much look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 11 October 2018

The room was good, though small, especially for one of the most expensive rooms. The pool and gym are nice (be warned the outdoor pool is hot). The food however is awful, worst hotel food I ave ever had. You'd have a better overall experience staying at an AirBnB and eating out.

Room tip: Don't order the food made in the hotel. BYO booze, the minibar is terrible.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group

Dear A2Day,

I am sorry you had a disappointing stay with us. I would absolutely love to get a batter handle on your stay to better understand where we fell short with your dining experience.

I look forward to hearing from you and I do hope that you give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Pan Pacific a good hotel well situated for touring Perth though it’s a little dated. Our corner room was quit large and airy, staff were very friendly and efficient. The breakfast offer is very good. Tip there is a Japanese sushi restaurant called “Jaws sushi”turn right outside the hotel reception area follow Hill street to the next block approx 150 metres on corner next to the Korean convenience store.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Brian,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review. We are an older hotel for sure, but we have some super exciting plans coming up - starting with the swimming pool which reopened last week, then the restaurants and bars which will be completed by December.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back!