Looking at previous reviews I cannot see why, as I am very critical. Location Location Location. This is its best asset. It is a heritage biulding and yes it may seem outdated. I was in room 125. The staff are great and the ammeneties are close by. It is Located 100 metres from the Perth Underground station and Main station. With Free buses 100 metres away. The price for Perth is really good approx $145.per night, which for Perth as any experienced person would know is CHEAP. The critical reviewers should check out the Larger groups i.e The Mantra opposite was $379, so what do you expect. The fact that it is old adds to its quaintness. It definately does not appear old as the City of Perth are very strict re Heritage. It was built in 1938. OK if you want modern you will have to pay for it at the same location. I think your reviewer BangkokStu was in another place and forgot!!!. I never recycle my towels as I am not a greenie.I like to be clean!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Perth city, surrounded by major shopping malls and close to the Swan River, Kings Park and Northbridge. Transport is at the doorstep with the new central underground railway station nearby. Bus stations less tham 200m away and close to freeway. Airports just 25 mins away, Airport shuttle service to/from hotel door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza Hotel Perth
- Perth Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Perth
- Wentworth Plaza Comfort Inn