“Great Pad Thai and Fantastic Service!”
Review of My Bayon

My Bayon
Ranked #129 of 1,574 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Description: Predominantly Cambodian with Thai and Vietnamese influences, My Bayon offers authentic flavour sensations of Southeast Asian Cuisines. "Think Flavour Remember My Bayon"
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Great little asian restaurant in Northbridge, nothing fancy, but delicious Cambodian/Thai food and fantastic friendly service. We had pad thai and rice paper rolls and both were really good. Will be back!

1  Thank Cascade1983

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this restaurant. The food is delicious and cooked with fresh ingredients. The atmosphere is casual, relaxed, friendly and informal. We had a delicious meal with wine for six people and it was excellent value for money.

1  Thank Pam J
Reviewed 15 February 2018

This is a little gem, it is nothing to look at but their food is superb if you are going out for dinner make sure you check your booking but this is definitely a must visit if you love great Malaysian food highly recommended

1  Thank Dan V
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Authentic Cambodian food. I’ve had fish amok in Cambodia several times and this was so delicious and authentic. Everyone agreed it was the star dish of the night.

Beautiful ambiance and the best staff in Perth! Super friendly and accommodating - they squeezed us in despite being fully booked!

If I had to pick something - the beer could have been a touch colder. But would highly recommend!!

1  Thank Fearless145389
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Visited on a Scoopon, had $100 to spend but couldn't as serves were so generous. Authentic Asian flavours and the chef is happy to top up the spice and heat if requested. Newish place but the word is getting around, was booked out on the night we visited. Seriously delicious food, highly recommend the garlic chicken bites, garlic fried rice and barramundi ah mok.

1  Thank shomsy73