“Great authentic Italian ”
Review of Simple Italian

Simple Italian
Ranked #258 of 1,605 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$15 - US$36
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Had a great Italian meal here before a show at His Maj. Only negatives were cheap salt & pepper shakers on the table and wanting to charge $2 for Parmesan cheese.

Had the chicken and avocado pizza to start then a few pastas for main. The carbonara was excellent.

Good quality however not as good value as Siena’s in Leederville.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I had the pizza meat lover and I found that there was too much cheese on it, the whole bottom was covered. That made it to heavy, a real Italian pizza does hold back on the cheese. The other food was very good, especially the garlic bread.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Stumbled across this little gem when trying to take my young family out for dinner one night having worked at the office on the weekend. I am so glad I found it.

From the moment we walked in we found the atmosphere to be very relaxing and authentic. It wasn't particularly busy that Sunday evening which made our experience even more pleasant and the service extremely prompt.

The serving portion sizes were more than adequate; our children in particular struggling to get through pizzas and the lasagne. I've dined here several times now and though I started off with medallions early on I have gravitated towards their chicken and avocado woodfired pizza of late.

Desserts are also well received with my family. My wife (Italian heritage) was dying for a cannoli whereas my daughter raves over the Nutella pizza.

I've been here with family, with friends and with colleagues. Each visit was a pleasure.

I believe this is a family run restaurant with the dad at times cooking pizzas.

Well worth the visit. Prices are reasonable. I'll be back soon enough.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I wasnt sure at first but the service was good and the food was excellent.
Antipasta was a huge serving
i will be back again 100%

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We visited Simple for lunch and what a pleasant surprise we had. The decor was relaxing and warm ant the waitress was helpful and polite.
We shared a margarita pizza as a starter and it was delicious with a beautiful authentic base. Mains were the fettuccine in red sauce with meatballs and the traditional carbonara. Both were exceptional. Would recommend this place for well priced authentic Italian made with love.

Date of visit: July 2018