“Fresh and Fast ”
Review of Newroz Kebabs

Newroz Kebabs
Ranked #679 of 1,587 Restaurants in Perth
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

After dinner one night after a hard days work I decided I was hungry ( of course $ I’m sick of hotel food ) so I took a walk into hay street and found Newroz was still open .
Ordered the Lamb & Beef pizza and even though the place was still busy at 9pm my pizza was made fairly quickly .
Have to say was very well priced and tasted soo good I was very happy .
Fresh , clean , quick , friendly ( without a smile ) what more could I want .
Ah I know a piece of their home made Baklava to top it off .
Thanks guys I will be back for sure .

Reviewed 31 May 2018

For a quick taste meal, we called on three times while passing. Staff were pleasant and efficient. Next time we will try the pizza.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We grabbed meals on 2 occasions and really enjoyed them. We had Kebabs & Pides & dessert and found the food to be both fresh & tasty and reasonably priced as well. Gets packed later in the evening so must be doing well, friendly staff also !

1  Thank Skeney57
Reviewed 8 May 2018

We enjoyed two pides from here, nice and fresh, tasty and not greasy. The place is well patronised, so the word must be out!

1  Thank sgtgwh
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Great little takeaway that has something for everybody. We had a chicken kebab and a lamb kebab. They tasted great. They were not over oily like some kebabs and the salad on them was crisp and fresh.
Great friendly service form all the guys behind the counter. We will be back for more