“Nice Cafe-Restaurant in Subiaco”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Playa Cafe-Restaurante
Ranked #592 of 1,433 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Description: La playa café - restaurant is a vibrant Colombian restaurant-cafe located in the heart of Subiaco. We grind only south american coffee and our food is top shelf.
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I've been there a few times and the food is delicious. Customer service is great and the service is fast. Perfect for a lunch catch up, prices are pretty affordable in comparison with other restaurants in the area. Staff are very friendly always with a smile. I have invited all my friends and family to this restaurant and I will continue doing it. Love the new menu!!! GREAT JOB.