“Oh my ❤”
Review of Koshari Zone

Koshari Zone
Ranked #194 of 1,599 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Koshari Zone is the first set-up of its kind in WA offering Authentic Egyptian Street Food that is not only addictively delicious....... but nutritious & healthy too. We have selected the most popular meals that are sold in stalls and restaurants on the corner of every street in Egypt for you to enjoy right here in Perth.
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place! I'm working near by and my day always gets better if I visit this little place for lunch
Great food and lovely service.

Hossam E, Owner at Koshari Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thank you so much. Our day always gets better when we receive such a wonderful review

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

As an Egyptian food newbie, the great reviews of this sparkling clean (looks brand new) restaurant called to me. As a Perth visitor, I am trying to get around as many different restaurants as possible and I am SO glad I come to Koshari Zone. I had the signature dish with a “fiery” sauce and it was a taste sensation. I have never tried Egyptian food before, and this was a real revelation. Healthy (I think) chick peas, rice, macaroni, herbs, spices and the Yummy sauce. You can also have it with meat but I don’t think you need it . I struggled to get through my whole serve as it was so filling. The delightful owner was friendly and gracious and packed up my leftovers so I can enjoy them later. He also threw in a free falafel which was so healthy I could feel my vitamin receptors firing. A must try if you are in the Hay street area ❤️❤️

1  Thank Zeddog
Hossam E, Owner at Koshari Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

What an amazing review. Thank you so much for your sweet words. Nothing makes us happier than receiving such great words of support.... it sure makes our efforts worthwhile.
We look forward to welcome you again at Koshari Zone in the near future

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

After months of wanting to check this place out, a couple work colleagues and I made the trek to Koshari Zone.
We were greeted by a friendly face. The concept of koshari was explained to us on arrival and with that, we ordered our first ever koshari.
My oh my was it so delish. Each flavour was so in sync with the other, you just had to keep tucking at it. The regular portion is quite filling.
We also ordered the falafels which looked yummy and came out piping hot, however, they were up against a winner (the koshari) and hence just felt short of impressing.
The service was great; Sam and Ken sure know how to engage with their customers and their food is hearty.
I will definitely return for my koshari fix.

1  Thank ShawtyB

Thank you so much. It was indeed a pleasure serving you & we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I couldn't believe it when I saw it on uber eats! I had never tried koshari outside of home, I mean no one makes it as good as mama! But this is a close second, AND the falafel OH MY! So green and so DELICIOUS, made the proper egyptian way I just loved every bit of it. The owner is cheerful, polite and sure knows his food. They have meat options too and they are all Halal! Don't believe me go try it yourself & you'll see

Hossam E, Owner at Koshari Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Thanks a lot Layla. No one will ever be able to beat Mama's food.... but we're glad we are so close
We appreciate your sweet words & sure do hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I was wandering in Perth streets when I accidentally saw that gem ... food is very authentic, healthy and super delicious

I had the jumbo koshari, hossam
The owner put the tomato sauce and the spicy sauce blend on two layers to ensure the sauce riches every corner of the dish,
Had extra vingerette sauce topped with caramelised onion ... he was so kind and gave me complimentary extra onion refill :)

For desert I had the Egyptian rice budding with nuts and risens on top it was not too sweet and full of flavour .. absolutely stunning ... the only problem is that it is in Perth and I live in Sydney ... for sure will be coming again every time I am in Perth !!!

1  Thank Ahmad M
Hossam E, Owner at Koshari Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you so much Ahmad for your kind words. Hopefully one day we will make it to Sydney