“Nicely surprised ”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: East Perth
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nicely surprised by authentic Indian food and great service. The Vegetable biriyani was delicious and the nan bread the best we have had .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If I had such a good Indian restaurant close to my place, I'd go every week !
Friendly staff, they helped us to pick something not too spicy for the kids. Amazing choice of meals, tasty, superb.
We definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank givilomitour
Reviewed 10 October 2018

We choose the restaurant because of it's proximity to Perth Concert Hall. We went to a show there. The food was very good indeed and wine prices reasonable. We'll be back again with a group so we can try more dishes!!

1  Thank merrywom
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I dined here twice and the food is excellent I highly recommend it. The paratha are crispy as well as soft and the dishes full of flavor.

2  Thank Kiwis64
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

My husband, two children and I were staying in Perth and decided to try an Indian restaurant for dinner. We’ve never been before and our daughters don’t like anything at all spicy so it was bound to be an interesting experience! The waiter was very patient with our questions. We ordered mild garlic chicken fillets and mild butter chicken for our daughters, and saffron chicken for me and chicken chettinad for my husband (he likes chilli). We shared some rice and naan bread, and then a rose kulfti and a fig kulfti for dessert. The drinks we ordered were Cinderellas for the kids (different juices and a dash of cordial), and lemon lime bitters and red wine for the adults. Everything was very tasty and there was nothing we didn’t like, which is saying something for fussy children! We will definitely be going again.

2  Thank Carra19762018