“Great family night out.”
Review of Peter's by the Sea

Peter's by the Sea
Ranked #22 of 72 Quick Bites in Perth
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We had a lovely family dinner. Most of us had the burgers, absolutely delicious and we also shared a seafood platter for two big enough for four really and very very yummy. The Greek salad delicious too. Only downer it was a bit cold but they did put the heater when we asked. We will be back!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Went here with my boyfriend after a lovely night together only to be insulted by one of the men behind the counter, telling me basically I’m punching above my weight, I did not ask for this advice (obviously) and it totally ruined our night. Maybe he should stick to his shaving of his 23% pork meat kebabs than giving life advice. Or better still brush his teeth if he is working that closely to food.

Date of visit: May 2018
3  Thank stephaniewX5868AU
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Been coming here for over 30 years it feels. Same great view, same level of noise! Fish and chips still reasonable price and beers were cold! Cant beat the place on a summers day in Perth, just watching all the cars and bikes and people going by. Miss the old days though when Zorba the Greek was belting out on the juke box!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank heliconia9PerthWa
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We ordered fish and chips with dim sims. We received large portions of fish and a generous serve of chips. The fish was fresh and lightly battered. The chips were just how they should be. I will go back here next time i am in Perth.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Best hamburgers in Perth they have been making them same for as long as I can remember ( about 50 years) Great Burgers, great food,licenced premises and awesome location on Scarboro Beach

Date of visit: January 2018