Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$141
ibis Perth(Perth)
US$103
US$84
  • Room Service
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$95
Hotels.com
US$66
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$88
Hotel Northbridge(Perth)
US$108
US$88
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$81
US$79
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$73
  • Room Service
All reviewsfree breakfastquiet neighborhoodminute walkvending machinedouble roomenjoyed my stayother guestsblue cat busrooms are nicecommon areascity centrefree bushome away from hometrain stationstayed here for nightsnorthbridgetv
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed a couple of nights at the witchs hat. I loved it. The staff is awesome, helpful and friendly and so are the travellers. They do a lot for fun as movie nights, free taco/hot dog night, games night. Every night there are some vouchers for local pubs / bars. The rooms are spacious, neat and very clean. The whole complex is looked after very well. Highly recommended. :)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I've been at Witch's Hat for one week. It was a really clean and comfortable place with nice people working and living there. The kitchen is luxury in comparison to many other hostels. The beds are comfortable and there is much space for everything-even in the dorms! Additionally, I loved their free taco lunch on Sundays and barbecue and game nights and so on.. they have many offers- you'll enjoy them all.

On top of all that, we lost our iPad in there and called the reception and everyone was really helpful and in the end they really found it although I thought I'd never see it again. Thanks to everyone I'll recommend the place to others! :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hostel for 2 nights before I left Australia. It was a pleasant hostel and the staff were really friendly. The beds were comfortable and the hostel was clean. There is a decent sized lounge area with a TV and computers with internet access. WiFi is available throughout the property and works well. They also have free breakfast for guests in the morning which is a nice addition.
The hostel was about a 20 minute walk to Kings Park but I didn't mind this as its quite a nice walk.
Overall I enjoyed my stay at this hostel as it provided just what I needed it to, for a reasonable price and an enjoyable atmosphere

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2017

i stayed for only one night, but it was a great place to go! i arrived in the middle of the night and the gate was locked, so i could see the property was very safe. however i called in and management came right out to let me in. my room was ready and i was able to get a good sleep. free breakfast in the morning was a super addition. comfortable and welcoming environment.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Small hostel with amazing people! I felt welcome as soon as I walked in! It's clean, there's a nice kitchen, and the rooms are nice and spacious. Nice neighbourhood on walking distance from the city centre. Stayed here longer than planned and Ill definetely be back if Ill be in Perth again!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo