“Incredible pizza and great atmosphere!”

Alfred's Pizzeria & Small Bar
Ranked #25 of 1,432 Restaurants in Perth
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I visited on a random Monday evening with my husband and 2 sons and was treated to possibly the yummiest pizza ever and fab Sauv Blanc. Great atmosphere even on a Monday!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I travel a lot for work which means I am frequently dining alone so if I find a place which has seats at the bar, good chats, an amazing selection of local beers/spirits/wines, great food and on point service, I tend to return. Alfreds has all these things so yeah, I was hear quite a bit during my recent Perth stint. The pizzas here are really good and you can get them by the slice if you're not to keen on scarfing down a whole one and the staff are knowledgeable and great at reading the crowd. The place is tiny but manages to not feel overcrowded.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Wow, what a great surprise. Some of the best pizza I have had in ages including the gluten free bases and flavour plus toppings. This is a gem in the Perth CBD! Highly recommend The Fonz and Betty Rizzo.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

delightful cozy place tucked away down stairs. Lovely staff. Great pizza and great drinks options. Try the sloe gin its delicious!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We ordered take away gluten free pizza and it was on par with the best GF pizza I've ever had. Delicious homemade pizza bases and decent delivery time. I had the Fonz and would highly recommend it.