All reviews deluxe studio outdoor bathroom cable beach divers tavern bali theme general store self contained cafe restaurant private courtyard bus stop minute walk outdoor bbq relaxing stay camping trip bottle shop late check staff at reception
Reviewed 11 September 2018

After spending 9 days touring the Kimberleys this was a slice of luxury. The staff were lovely and welcoming, the room was tastefully decorated in keeping with their theme, loved the mandi shower and my little frog visitor, as well as the wallabys who wandered around the gardens. Great location with a bus stop into broome central very close by. Enjoyed a meal in their restaurant and the pool area was lovely, hope to return some day and try out their spa treatments!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrendaBB05
Bali H, Manager at Bali Hai Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear BrendaBB05, Thank you for your kind words and compliments. It is our absolute pleasure to look after you and we are glad we made your stay an enjoyable one. I am glad you loved decor and the whole theme behind it. Yes, green frogs, wallabies are part of Kimberley’s. This makes us Kimberley unique and reason to visit us. Did you know our chef has won Pearl Meat cook off in Broome? On your next visit please try our pearl meat special.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I had the absolute pleasure of staying at the Bali Hai for my birthday.

When I was welcomed to the resort I was met with flowers, herbal tea and a big smile.

The serene surroundings instantly made me relax and forget about the big smoke. The birds were singing and there was the smell of incense faintly in the air. It was amazing.

I was walked to my room by Tanya who happily chatted to me and gave me advice on where and what to eat (pearl meat is a speciality at their restaurant) and what activities I could do to make my stay as enjoyable as it could be.

When she showed my my villa, I noticed that they had put flowers in my room. The villa was exceptional. The facilities were gorgeous.

I had an amazing stay and want to pass on my sincere thanks to the staff who made my 33rd birthday stay so beautiful.

Thank you Bali Hai!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Bali H, Manager at Bali Hai Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Jonita,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on your recent stay. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality. Thank you for special mention about our staff.
We had absolute privilege in looking after you. Belated wishes and we look forward to welcoming back to Bali Hai Resort when you are next in Broome.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights - a great smaller hotel, never crowded, amazing size rooms and full facilities including kitchen. Not too far to walk to Cable Beach (seemed further on hotter parts of the day).

Nearby good cafe in Zookeeper Store and beachside cafe/restaurants. Also not too far to walk for camel rides. Bus stop for town right out front.

Staff were excellent - communicating with us before our stay - and while we were around (eg booked the camel ride for us), thanks Shanice.

Couple of points - we saw in other reviews a dishwasher was included in the kitchen (not #16), and we agree other comments that the WiFi is poor in the rooms / much better if you stand outside. We read also an upgrade is planned - good idea, starting to look a little tired. But a great choice to stay nonetheless.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Bali H, Manager at Bali Hai Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Lind-Fran, thank you so much for taking time to review Bali Hai Resort. We are delighted to read that you had a great stay with us. Our location is prime for all sorts of facilities. Indeed, our staff are an asset to us. Please note, only our studio villas have got dishwasher whereas #16 is a Deluxe Villa. Wifi issue is quite common in Broome due to internet provider. We have done an upgrade after nbn changeover; however due to our location zone internet access is very limited. Unfortunately, at this stage there is no better internet provider. Thank you again for your time and we all look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely stay in a Bali like setting. Love the warmth. Good walk to the beach, but a lovely pool. Spacious room, lovely bath and kitchen facilities. At cable beach, but Broome is close on the bus. Friendly staff, especially Besky.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Bali H, Manager at Bali Hai Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Ric,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you so much for your feedback, we will be sure to pass on your kind words to all staff and to Besky. It was a pleasure having you here and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm regards, The Bali Hai Team.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Stayed here for 3 nights after we had a fiery interuption to our driving holiday. To say the staff were wonderful is an understatement. The place is wonderful including great food from the cafe and the fantastic spa facilities. Thank you for ending our holiday on such a high note.

Room Tip: Located in Cable Beach all rooms located in a beautiful garden setting and is only 5 minutes from the beach
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Bali H, Manager at Bali Hai Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Karen,
We appreciate your feedback and hearing about your experience. Our Team is very excited that we were able to make your stay
enjoyable and meet your expectations. Thanks for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.