“Wow ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been craving for a good Indian curry for months and that crave has been fulfilled!
Friendly waitstaff with no rush approach and happy to answer any menu questions.

My entree of Smashed Samosa was a new dish to me but very very nice, good spice & fresh.
My main of beef & potato madras, hot, was also very good with the beef tender.

A must try!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Taste of dishes is authentic Indian. Need to take care not to use colour in preparations. We observed that our fingers too got coloured after dinner.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The food here was delightful. Some of the best Indian food I’ve had for a while.

Only suggestion - I would avoid straight after a big game at the MCG

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

4 of us where headed to the Italian near by however it was fully booked for private function. I’ve just spent 2 weeks in India Malaysia & Indonesia so spicy was last thing on my mind.

I’m glad we did decide to eat here. Between 4 of us we had veg samosa (bloody beautiful) lamb korma butter chicken and a chicken tikka masala (had a bit more of a spice than expected). The rice was a delight.

We had food left offer and went home very full and happy

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I had a seekh kebab and Fish Madras curry. My wife had samosas and spicy prawns. Nice food and great ambiance.