“Delicious”

Pho Flinders
Ranked #821 of 4,420 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great food, made fresh to order. Friendly staff, licenced and yum with many many options. I'll be back.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I smelt the aroma of this restaurant before seeing it! For a moment I thought I was in Vietnamese and the fond memories of their food pulled me into this restaurant.

I was not disappointed! The food it Fresh and Fast. The staff are happy and the dining room is spacious and clean.

I’ll be back!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Came here as my teenage son was starving (aren’t they always). He ordered a small pho and emolished it. I ordered some freshly made rice a paper rolls. Lovely cheap meal.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

we were in Melbourne and stumbled across this busy restaurant. great quick meals and an extensive menu. priced well, quick service and TASTY

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Popped in for a pho and some rice spring rolls.
Delicious lunch and good value. You can choose the size of your dish and believe me you get a lot no matter what size. But you better be starving for a large!!!
Fresh produce. No fuss and the staff are lovely and polite.