Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$187
US$74
US$62
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$110
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$150
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$133
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Stamford Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$146
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsaldi supermarketgreat locationcinema roomqueen victoria marketswashing machineindoor poolmelbourne central stationapartment was cleanswanston stcooking facilitiescar parkingfull kitchenmin walkstayed for nightsfree tram zonebusiness trippublic transport
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Very poor. This is a serviced apartment in a building that includes residents. I booked 13 nights pre-paid cost AUD$2,990, stayed on 14th floor.

A dog was able to get into my room! A small dog (had been yapping for hours in the next room) was somehow able to squeeze between a barrier to get onto my private balcony, then enter the room through the window. Building manager and staff came, although as they did not know what to do, let it back into my room several times. It was in my room for about 30-45 minutes. They told me residents may have dogs and this is outside the control of the serviced apartmts. My room smelt and I think fleas or similar biting bugs on carpet!)

I did not receive an apology, I'm very disappointed that a greater courtesy was not given to me for putting up with this significant and alarming disruption. (I also think hotels.com should inform people prior to booking if there is a likelihood of dogs being in your room; not everyone likes small dogs, and some of us are allergic.)

Building and room are fresh-looking, but on close inspection condition of the room is not good (broken services, soap dish hanging off wall, cracked bathroom tiles, mouldy seals around bath, range-hood fell off on me while cooking, dishwasher not working).

Very noisy due to major works on Franklin/Swanston street, windows not double-glazed, plaster-board walls carry noise (eg dogs barking). I was told I could move rooms but as this is a work trip I was too busy to make arrangements. I generally feel that hotels and short-term stay accommodation should not expect guests to make the time to arrange shifting rooms, especially if the room is already dirty or has damage prior to the guest arriving.

Not recommended at all.

Room Tip: Good views but very noisy
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob C
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Location, location, location. Very well located with an Aldi's right next door and a stone's throw to a few pubs, QV market and the city, and quite easy to get to from the airport.

Looks modern and sleek, good kitchen appliances, washing machine cum dryer provided yet, the bathroom drain is broken, the doors won't lock properly, the two way toilet light switch didn't work properly. We had 8th and 11th floor, and thank goodness we did as there were construction works going on right below as they are building the new metro link, which meant construction noise going on well beyond 12am, and then by 8am it all starts again. Don't let this be a point against the place though, its just something to look out for if you are a light sleeper.

Don't get me wrong, I was quite happy to be here, the space afforded by the 2 rooms meant the children had space to roam around, just that I felt that maybe maintenance could be stepped up just a bit more to polish off the whole good experience I had in my week's stay here.

As it is I would stay here again, but I am also sure that I would be open to consideration to other places too.

Room Tip: Check if the metro construction has completed before you book
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The apartments are good but small. Clean with full kitchen. The only problem is the noise from the rail they are doing right outside. Never stopped all night. Better get ear plugs that is what I had to do to get some sleep.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Would have been a 0 if not for the gym and pool setup. The 2 bedroom apartment was tiny and stuffy with no airflow.
The air conditioner blew air but was not cool. We asked for 2 x King beds and ended up with 1 king and 2 singles.
There was no housekeeping for the duration of our stay (3 nights). When you pay nearly $300 per night you expect fresh towells. There was also no extra towel to use at the gym or pool and the water dispenser was broken in the gym
Overall a very underwhelming experience from a place that looks a lot better online than it does in real life.
Photos clearly can be deceiving.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trent C
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Arrived at the Milano to check in and had to listen to the ‘manager’ and another co worker having a discussion behind the desk about guests and their complaints. The manager said he was ‘over it’ and not giving in to guests that requested what seemed to be faster working gas hot plates.
Perhaps management could have saved their chat until after we had left or taken it to another room. Welcome to Milano apartments!!
2 bedroom apartments are really really small. No where really to put luggage apart from on the lounge or the floor in front of the tv.
Construction work starts outside quite early. The TV in the bedroom had no electrical cords so obviously doesn’t work. Perhaps an idea would be to take it away.
I guess you pay for what you get.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends