“Delicious Dumplings!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Our favourite place to get dumplings we have come here many times, it is always busy, the service is always great. The value for money is excellent! Our favourite dishes include pan fried pork dumplings (best thing on the menu!), pork dumpling noodle soup, chicken mini buns and sliced black pepper beef on rice. The home made chilli oil on the table is so delicious!
We drive an hour to eat here and it is well worth it!!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Small seating capacity, yet quite efficient service. Xiao long paus and pan fried meat dumolinhs are good.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Overall, I wasn't too impressed and wanted to be based on the reviews.

Came in on a Sunday and wanted to dine in. There were a few tables open (a 2 top and two 4 tops). The girl who was seating me wanted to put me across another diner at their table as I was just a party of one. No thanks. Asked for a take out menu instead.

Service was slow (10 minute time promised, took 25 mins) and they weren't busy.

Wanted sweet and sour chicken but was told they didn't have it. Also asked about lemon chicken or orange chicken and told they didn't have that, either. Not sure what menu is posted online and in pictures, but it shows it.

Ended up trying their dumplings which were decent. Came with a small small container of soy sauce (probably the equivalent of a packet and a half for us in the states) which was a little amount considering you do get a large amount of dumplings (10 or 12). Decent taste.

Tried the Kung Pao chicken and have definitely tasted better.

I was visiting here so I can't say I'll return as I won't be back there likely, but with so many other places to choose from, I wouldn't return here if I were.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Just ate here with the family. Food is fresh and tasty. Service is great and they aren't promising anything they can't deliver. Vegetable dumpling soup was plentiful and really nice. Spring onion pancake yum without being oily. Dumplings full and filling. Really enjoyed the fish schnitzel too!

Would happily go back again.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The food is delicious. I like the sliced fish with spinach the most. Tasty and smooth slices of fish in a tasty broth. Dumplings are also good. Skin is not too thick and pork fillings are juicy.