“Tasty fajitas”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Nice place to have something to go when you’re really hungry.
I had the fajitas filled with sautéed veggies and guacamole that were tasteful and very filling.
The crunchy corn chips with guac were amazing.
If you want to increase your Mexican experience, don’t forget your sweet margarita cocktail.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This Mexican fast food joint offers the usual range of Tex Mex rather than authentic Mexican food. The enchilada was gigantic but otherwise unmemorable with little flavour, although at least the guacamole and salsa seemed relatively fresh. Fries were unnecessary and tasteless. The best part of the meal was the Corona...

Reviewed 11 April 2018

First time trying GYG, We had two burritos (Steak/pulled beef) and two Quesadillas (Chicken and pork). The food was horrible. No authentic Mexican flavors. All we could taste was rice, beans and bland meet topped of with dry tortilla. Not sure if this is the quality in general or its this specific store. If they are to chance the game of fast food as they rave about, they are a long way from it.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

It's just not what they advertise. In short, you're going to get mediocre-at-best food. Guacamole of mostly tomato, terrible beans just salted, and awful corn chips. The only reason you should go is if you really are having a craving and are willing to leave disappointed, or you're getting drunk food and don't care that it's overpriced.ma

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I am literally a two minute walk away from the restaurant. I ordered takeaway from their app. California burrito, three tacos and nachos.

Other reviews are correct. It is incredibly fast....and ABSOLUTELY TOO FAST.

The tacos were literally thrown into the container facing in opposite up and down directions. The soft shells were incredibly soggy for having just been made, and the only way to eat it was like one casserole with knife and fork. Again, I waited for my order and walked TWO minutes away, and both the tacos and burrito were absolutely tepid inside. ALL of the cheese on both dishes was completely formed in their solid shreds; no melting at all.

The cheese on the nachos was melted, but the chips themselves were incredibly hard and flavorless. I looked at them closely and I honestly I couldn’t tell if they were white corn or flour. Either way, they tasted bland like flour though.

I wouldn’t call this authentic Mexican at all, but if they just put some effort into the quality of their preparation, their food could be twice as good.

I liked their sauce. The Habanero has a good kick to it without being overly spicy; if you like spicy food, and also has a nice dried chili flavor. I asked for it on all my orders. The salsa bar had no chipotle, so I couldn’t try that, the mild sauce was indeed mild but quite flavorful.

Overall I should have returned the food I got, but I had girlfriend and movie waiting. Doubt I will stop by here again but ............ m a y b e