“Recommended dinner.”

Da Bruno Ristorante Pizza
Ranked #2,306 of 4,572 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

The place we were staying at recommended this place. Our first impression was it was clean and seemed to have a nice vibe. And that’s where it ended. Our table rocked. Place was extremely busy and there were only 2 waitresses working. Poor things. I believe it is due to this pressure that when I asked for a meal that suited my allergies, it then came out late with said allergy food in it.
The girls were so apologetic and replaced my food with chips. My husbands pizza also came out cold. Also being a place that sells alcohol they had limited chilled stock. When we went to pay they originally were charging us for the food I couldn’t eat but then took it off.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I understand the pressure restaurants are under when there is functions at the MCG and Rod Laver but you need to be prepared! We waited 40 minutes for a Bruschetta that was cold when served. With only two waitresses they couldn’t cope with all the people in the restaurant. When ordering another drink we were served warm beers. Over a 60 minute wait for the pizza which was average when brought out! Will not be going back after this experience. I’d rather pay for food at the MCG than wait that long.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Cold beer. We waited 40 min for garlic bread. That came out cold. And waited over an hour for pizza to come out. The waitresses were kind enough but they are put under pressure. I felt sorry for them. Only 2 of them to waitress the restaurant. However the pizza was good when it did come out!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I was with my family in this pretty restaurant. Good service, nice atmosphere, delicious food! We had a pasta, Salat and Bruschetta and a steak! It was perfect! We will come back

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Da Bruno is located close to the Stadium, hotel, and accessible from the City Circle Train. It is just another Italian restaurant. We had lasagna with a big salad. it was very strange because French fries came with the lasagna. It helps me understand why so many Australians are obese - too many carbs and a strange combination. There is no atmosphere and the decorations are very plain. Wine was good. Service was good. Prices were on the high end. I think there are better places to dine.