7,108 results
All reviews great location travel lodge eureka tower south bank arts centre yarra river short walk flinders street station room was clean crown casino restaurants and bars within walking distance good size would stay again public transport great place to stay car parking
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Great location, remember to take your own pillow, no mini bar, and even if you get offered the free breakfast, do yourself a favour and go into Degraves Lane and spoil yourself for breakfast.
The have a coffee machine, avoid it unless you like Aeroplane coffee.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Prime location, close to all Southbank attractions, river and Casino as well as the city centre. Very reasonable tariff with comfortable rooms which have most of the facilities expected, including free wi-fi

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Booking was easy through Chase Sapphire Reserve. This review is based on American expectations for customer service. Upon arrival, the front desk receptionist did not greet or acknowledge that we were in line waiting. A "Hello, I will be right with you" was enough, but no eye contact or nonverbal gestures were made. However, she was pleasant and fast with checking us in.

The nights were quiet, but the unlimited internet was super slow. On our last day, we upgraded the internet and PAID more for mediocre speed due to internet needs for work related business emails. I would expect a little more paying $9.95.

The heater was not working the ENTIRE time, but it wasn't too big of an issue so I didn't present this issue to the front desk.

When we walk in and out of the hotel, the front desk fails to smile or greet us while we pass, despite not helping any customers in the lounge or at the front desk. I think the rating would be 10/10 if these little acknowledgements were made.

Aside from the little things, I think location was awesome, everything was walking distance and restaurants were close. There is always a taxi outside waiting. I would recommend this to others based on location and convenience

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Great location, nice clean room. It was nice & quiet. I really appreciated that there was a microwave in the room. Will probably stay here again, but I did miss the friendly, helpful reception staff..

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I recently spent a night here and was worried that it might be too noisy for a good night's sleep, but I was pleasantly mistaken. The staff were friendly and welcoming and allowed me to drop my bag off early in the morning so I didn't have to drag it all around the city for the rest of day. Check-in with a group was handled efficiently and the room was very quiet. The location is great for walking or catching a tram around the city.

I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017