2,686 results
All reviews crystal club premier suite spice temple yarra river pure luxury tennis courts walk in wardrobe room service turn down service worth every cent valet parking luxury hotel bottle of champagne pool and gym buffet breakfast standard room city view
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights and it was absolutely beautiful, the rooms are amazing and clean. The staff were extremely helpful and the facilities are all wonderful. We had lunch at the conservatory and the selection of food was delicious could not fault it.
Shout out to Tim who was helpful in the foyer, next time I’ll want a list of great coffee places. Haha
Thanks for making our stay memorable.

Stayed: October 2018
CrownHotelsManager, Executive General Manager at Crown Towers Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear livlaf,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Crown Towers Melbourne and for your excellent review.

We pride ourselves on our friendly and welcoming service, and I was delighted to hear that my team demonstrated this throughout your stay. I will be sure to forward your kind comments to my colleagues and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We stayed for my daughter’s graduation. Beautiful room with a great view but little things stop it from being 5 star. Deal was for sparkling wine on arrival in both rooms booked. No wine was there we had to ring and request. Bathroom huge but very badly designed. Towel rack was practically in the bath so you could not hang your bath sheet up. Waterfall tap but tap was up the other end of the bath near the television. Glass doors everywhere not good at night. Door handles not cleaned they had so many finger prints and marks. You just expect better from this level and the price you pay. Staff just not friendly or knowledgeable about the offer booked. Much better value in Melbourne. We were very sad as we had looked forward to this as it was such a speciL occasion for us.

Room Tip: Spend your money elsewhere
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear chezmelbourne,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay.

I was naturally disappointed to learn your recent stay did not meet your expectations. I would also like to offer my sincere apologies for the shortfalls in service relating to housekeeping.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your stay in further detail. If you have the time, please contact our Hotel Duty Manager on +61 3 9292 6384.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

We stayed here for our wedding anniversary in a one-bedroom Suite and the room was just beautiful! Beautiful bathroom with seperate lounge area etc. I have never stayed in a more Luxury Hotel then the Crown Towers!! We had the buffet breakfast at the Conservatory and this was 5*. Overall a lovely stay we will be back :)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear LuxuryandBeauty,

Thank you for your fantastic review, I was delighted to hear you celebrated your wedding anniversary at Crown Towers Melbourne and that you enjoyed breakfast at Conservatory - it is such a wonderful indulgence.

We are focused on providing exceptional experiences and dedicated customer service to all guests, so I greatly appreciate the acknowledgement.

We look forward to providing you another memorable experience in the future.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

The location and fit out of the hotel are impressive, certainly one of the best properties in Melbourne. Very surprised to have wait 10 minutes in line to check in on a Tuesday night though. Then waiting in line again the next morning to be seated for breakfast. For the extremely high prices they charge you'd think a few more staff would be in order...

On my first night there was a seriously noisy bucks party next door and to the hotel's credit this was dealt with very quickly.

Room Tip: High floors
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jono C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It was wonderful to see that your overall stay with us was pleasant and that you enjoyed the hotel and it's location.

I would like to offer my apologies for the shortfalls in service relating to check in wait times and have forwarded this to my management team.

We look forward to providing you another memorable experience in the future.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Though the rooms are stunning and luxurious and the hotel is ideally located, the service provided was disappointing.
Starting with check in, the front desk attendant couldn't answer simple questions about the onsite restaurants, providing us with incorrect information. Front desk staff are a travelers first introduction to the property and they should know basic information about the hotel.
We stayed 5 nights and every day we had to ring housekeeping for towels, tissues, bathmats, toilet paper and bathroom amenities as for some reason this was never replaced. Rooms were extremely dusty and on one occasion a dirty cleaning cloth was left in our room by the housekeeping team. The nespresso machine had used pods left in the machine from a previous guests stay. We received our nightly turn down service twice in the 5 nights so suffice to say there is inconsistency in housekeeping.
The biggest disappointment and most concerning issue was on day of departure the hotel held our luggage for 3 hours. When we arrived to collect our luggage to take our transfer to the airport, we found our luggage had already been brought out and handed to the transfer driver who asked for our luggage. It is extremely concerning that a total stranger can walk into this hotel and ask for the luggage of a guest by simply providing a surname. We had the luggage receipt on us and the luggage should have only be released upon presentation of the luggage receipt and handed to the owners, not handed to any random transfer driver who just walked in off the street. We did not advise the luggage attendants that our luggage could be released to anyone other than ourselves. Guests personal items should not be released to anyone other than the owner of these items.
This is a concerning security issue that should be addressed.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends