2,672 results
All reviews crystal club premier suite spice temple yarra river pure luxury tennis courts walk in wardrobe room service turn down service worth every cent valet parking star hotel bottle of champagne pool and gym buffet breakfast standard room city view
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Valet parking, breakfast & bubbly on a coupon deal to celebrate our 44th wedding anniversary.
Staff are amazing. Professional, friendly & make you feel
so welcome.
Enjoyed Nobu's Bento Boxes delivered to our room. Anything is possible at Crown!

Room Tip: The higher you go the better view you have.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Crown Towers with a friend and his faughter and had a great time. The rooms are extremely comfortable, and the staff are very friendly. We went down to the pool which was extremely nice as it had a childrens area with shallow water, a main pool, and very comfortable spa. My only critism is that the spa was almost the same temperature as the pool, and that the pool was over crowded, and they ran out of chairs because people weren't taking their towels with them as they left. Overall it was a really enjoyable stay, and would highly reccomend going here

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Everything about this place was great. Nice contemporary room great view of the city. 28th floor bar with great view of the city. 27th floor gym and pool that goes to the glass awesome views and dont forget to catch the sunset. Underground tunnels give you acess to resturants gambling and night clubs a little something for everyone.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Excellent customer service from reservations, reception and housekeeping. Nothing was too much trouble and all my requests were met. Beautiful and spacious room with walk in wardrobe. Stunning bathroom and deep soaking bath with TV. View of Southbank from my room. My only suggestion would be to provide movies on movie channel free of charge. Good, complimentary Wi-fi. Loved my stay and would stay again. Luxurious experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Towers Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear violetta19702015,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a glowing review on Tripadvisor. It is clear you had a wonderful stay with us, and I greatly appreciate your recognition of my hardworking team. We are all dedicated to providing our guests with an unparalleled level of service, and I will be sure to pass on your kind compliments.

We hope to see you back again soon.

Shaun D’Cruz
Executive General Manager
Crown Hotels Melbourne

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed in an executive suite on NYE. The room was nice but pretty standard.

There wasn’t much that made the stay special. It’s just a bed really.
* no turn down service
* our booking specifically said we’d get a bottle of “French Champagne” but it was Australian 9 buck chuck bubbles from Dan Murphy’s
* we had our small child staying with us, you’d think something small like milk and cookies for Santa for the turn down service is something little and easy to do - nothing. I may have higher expectations as we’ve had other hotels offer this previous Christmas Eves.

We ordered room service breakfast. Just pastries, they were good. I think it was $14 for 3. The room service charges are excessive. A lattes or espresso was $9 each. We used the Nespresso machine instead.

Pretty average stay. Nothing wowed is about this stay. We wouldn’t do it again.

I didn’t receive an email confirmation of my booking and it took2 phone calls and 2 emails over a week to get it finally sent to me.

Stayed: December 2017
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Towers Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Pinkybee,

Warm greetings from Crown Towers Melbourne.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, I appreciate your constructive feedback. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional guest experiences, and it is clear we have missed the mark during your recent stay. The points you have raised are extremely valuable and will ensure we can make essential improvements to our service delivery.

I am having trouble locating your reservation and would appreciate the opportunity to investigate your stay further. If you have the time, would you mind contacting the Hotel Duty Manager on +61 3 9292-8888?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shaun D’Cruz