3,432 results
All reviews hq restaurant victoria market a business class room top floor free tram park view free wifi pillow menu excellent hotel business trip min walk enjoyable stay buffet breakfast valet parking tram stop public transport concierge
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I've stayed at a few hotels around this area and really enjoyed my stay at the Radisson. I received a 20% discount for the hotel restaurant at check-in. The staff were courteous and professional. My room had a view of another building but as I was there for business, was more concerned with WiFi which was great. I found the room to be clean, modern and not worn out (which has been a disappointing feature of other hotels). The mini bar is very reasonably priced and the bed was comfortable with a selection of pillows. The shower had two heads (regular and rainwater) which had great pressure and temperature. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view if that's important as not all rooms have a city outlook.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
CF-RADMELB, General Manager at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear 394jb2016,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens experience and share your thoughts. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for your kind words about our service and I am happy to hear you enjoyed our rainwater shower and recently revamped mini bar menu, I will share your feedback with the team.

On behalf of our entire team at Radisson we thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Beautiful garden, in the middle of the Central Business District (CBD) in Melbourne. Calm, peaceful and lush green, it makes one feel like they are in the countryside.
One can take the trams to get by. There are great choices available for food, as various eateries are just 5-10min walking distance from the hotel

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
CF-RADMELB, General Manager at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear hanozt,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, we are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Stayed here for five nights in September. Had great stay. conveniently located, really helpful and friendly staff, good accommodation, just round the corner from car rental places and that all important item for keeping in touch with family in UK, free WiFi. Stayed the week of the AFL final which made it all the more interesting. Would recommend and would stay here again. Make sure you visit the gym on the top floor - the view is excellent.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, but a view of the park is good
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear batbatapratt13,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens experience and share your thoughts and recommendations. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your five night stay with us. Thank you for your kind words about our service and staff, I am happy to hear you enjoyed the free WiFi and the views from our rooftop gym and spa.

On behalf of our entire team at Radisson we thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable stay!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Looking at past reviews and the photos of the hotel; I was surprised to the actual look of the hotel when we arrived. The location is a bit off the city center and is near the Queen Victoria Market which is dark during night. You will feel not safe when walking at night near the Market.
The Hotel though was a bit new, room size are a average. Staff are good and cleanliness are also good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
CF-RADMELB, General Manager at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear PhilippineTraveler,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens I am pleased to read you enjoyed our accommodation offering. Thank you for your kind words about our team.

Whilst Melbourne has been recognized as the worlds most livable city, I do appreciate your feedback regarding safety at night time around Queen Vic Market. Although this concern has not been raised before I am aware that the market does employee security guards for public safety.

On behalf of our entire team at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
CF-RADMELB, General Manager at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017