3,258 results
All reviewsst kildacricket groundrooftop spabuffet breakfastalbert parkpark viewtram stoplate checkoutpillow menutaxi rankfull buffetchapel stcar parkingtop floorroom servicecomfortable bedspleasant stay
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Close to tram with cafes & shops close by. Room was small for 4 people but clean and well maintained. Staff were very friendly. Car parking with in/out privileges easy to access. Pool area has a great view.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MelbourneParkview, General Manager at Melbourne Parkview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Hi shfromadelaide. Thank you for writing a review. I’m pleased that you enjoyed your stay and I’m delighted to hear your positive feedback. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

My father and I stayed for the AFL Grand Final. Staff were accomodating, food was nice and the room was nice and spacious. I would definitely recommend a stay at the Parkview Hotel. The only issue we found was proximity to local cafes on a Weekend. Most cafes in the area are business related so naturally they are closed weekends.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi K3080DGchristianp. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your comments and am pleased that you had a very nice stay.
In regards to nearby cafes, during your next stay I can highly recommend a variety of cafes and restaurants just a short walk away in Chapel St, or alternatively, you can jump on the tram on the doorstep of the hotel to Southbank, South Melbourne Market or nearby St Kilda (each 5mins by tram) which are all bustling on the weekends. Thanks again or your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I am really happy with the service and the staff. They were kind, supporting and positive. The restaurant and specially breakfast was fantastic. The restaurant staff were supporting and kind too. Thanks for everything

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi seyedmahmoodh. Thank you for taking the time to review the Melbourne Parkview Hotel. What a delight it is to hear such positive feedback. I am most pleased that you had a fantastic stay and appreciate your comments regarding the service you received. We are lucky to have such a great team here.
I will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding the Breakfast Service to our Food & Beverage Manager. We do look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Beautiful,clean,great city views and location. Couldn't fault it at all. Room was serviced daily,hotel was quiet so we didn't have any noise issues and parking was under the hotel so no need to go out into the rain to get the car.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi 1923ce. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your comments and hope to welcome you back to the Parkview in the future.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Always a happy place to stay! Delicious breakfast. Staff left a card and chocolates in our room for our wedding anniversary! A lovely thought. Parkview is really close to a tram stop to city and close to Faulkner park.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi jocieandnsico. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and I hope that I can welcome your back soon.