“After 10 days staying”

Vibe Hotel Carlton Melbourne
Ranked #101 of 161 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed 13 October 2017

The location and room size are good but the cleaningness is bad. There was no vacuum service including the make up room request. I've got long hair and I can see my hair are still in the bathroom everyday after the room is supposedly cleaned up. I finally needed to take my lose hairs to the bin by myself. Also, the heating split system is so DUSTY which makes me cough as well. I cannot turn it on even it was pretty cold at night. I hope the management will improve this two issues.
Also, it seems that the staff starts working since very early in the morning as I can always hear people walking and pulling things... probably they are guests too... because there is floor tiles, it makes so much noise.
Also the breakfast doesn't worth AU19.00 at all, very cheap quality of food and not even fresh fruit, just the tin one.
For the staff service is pretty good though, this is the only thing I would give a credit to your hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Toby C, Manager at Vibe Hotel Carlton Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Hello 158wingszec

Thanks for sharing your feedback from your stay with us at Vibe Hotel Carlton. I am disappointed to read your feedback. I have passed on your comments to the team, and we are all unhappy that you stay with us was not satisfactory. We set a very high standard and on this occasion we have let you down. I would welcome you to contact the Hotel directly to further discuss your feedback.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Great location and nice hotel. I was here for business and working a short walk away. I would definitely stay there again for the convenience.

The room was a good size - it had a large bed and i could still roll the yoga mat out. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was ok - it was clean it was just suffering from not having natural light or airflow. It was quiet and i had a comfortable nights sleep. I had some challenges trying to access the gym even when it was supposed to be open however.

I upgraded from 3 stars to 4 because of the staff - the service staff on reception and in the restaurant were really nice and helpful. The hotel is nice enough but the staff were a pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Toby C, Manager at Vibe Hotel Carlton Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Hello Zerokel

Thanks for your feedback from your recent experience at Vibe Hotel Carlton; we are delighted you had an enjoyable stay and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Best accommodation in Melbourne so far. Accommodation was really good and room was very clean ... Location is awesome and convenient to City travel... Next time surely will book Vibe Carlton... Infact we forgot to get Myki card for Tram... Front desk/Reception "Mr Mark" was very helpful and infact they sell Myki card too... Overall 10/10...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Toby C, Manager at Vibe Hotel Carlton Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Hello nagendraprasadk

Thank you for your feedback from your stay with us at Vibe Hotel Carlton.
I am delighted to read of your enjoyable experience and look forward to seeing you again next time you’re in Melbourne.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

If you are looking for a hotel close to Melbourne city with easier public transport access. Rooms comfortable and clean. Price per night good then the Vibe Hotel Carlton is the best. Highly recommend the Hotel.

Hello AmandaRoyal

Reviewed 28 September 2017

You get what you pay for. It was alright , The service was good, I was only disappointed that I had requested for the Bedding to be changed due to my son spilling his drink on the bed and the bedding was basically just flipped over.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Toby C, Manager at Vibe Hotel Carlton Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Hello 970emip

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay with us at Vibe Hotel Carlton, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again next time you travel to Melbourne.