“Recommended by locals”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Popped in for lunch - and came back another evening for dinner with family.
Lunch I tried the chicken kebab (they call it something else - can't remember) - it was ok, have had better...

Very busy, food was good - but not awesome

Deli beside it had everything you can imagine and more - we even found some gold leaf, truffle oil yum!

In saying this - this is a deli and therefore everything is always going to be pricey...

If I was a local, this would be one of those "treat yourself" deli's as they are really expensive, but everything looked great and they have a fantastic range of everything!

Came back for dinner with the family - tried another dish, the Rice with pomegranate and apricot/cashews - looked great in the display - but tasted bland.

I would recommend the deli

Reviewed 18 January 2018

What a feast for the senses. A really cleverly designed place with so many options based around Lebanese/Mediterranean food. Coffee needs some work though. Hard to go past the sweets section!!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Love OASIS, if you have never been you are missing out. Sensational selection of food for breaks or lunch. Great deserts too.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Started going to Oasis in 2002 and have watched it grow.....and I live in NZ!
Everytime we come to Melbourne we make a detour here. The food is very good. Can’t understand last reviewer saying it is not. Had 3 meals here in December and each time the food was fresh, very tasty and thoroughly enjyable. The salads are amazing and the pizza is a favourite. Have Just received my cooy of the 2nd cook book Yalla Yalla, which is fabulous. Already made a few recipes. When I was here last I bought 8 tubs of different spices. Absolutely love this place and there Deli and other foods.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I came here for breakfast with my partner. Oasis used to be great, with fresh produce, great flavour and amazing coffee! Now - it is nothing more than the cheapest of coffees and milk along with canned food and a few days old food. It is clear that the owners have gone super cheap on quality and have cut corners wherever they could. I tried to convince myself that my meal was tasty, but two bites in and my stomach was churning. I ordered the breakfast tacos which sounded very exotic. I got nothing more than two bits of pita bread, with a splatter of tasteless scrambled egg, canned baked bean, and chewy haloumi cheese. The "salad" was a few pieces of dried up tomato and cucumber. The coffee.... the worst and saddest part! I'm a soy coffee drinker and the difference between a good soy milk and the cheap stuff becomes clear at first sip! It tasted like watery cardboard..
my advice would be - go to maccas, you will get a better meal!

4  Thank ChilliChilliNina