“Great evening”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Had dinner at Lupino. Food was really good with a special mention of the desserts. Service was outstanding - we asked for a quiet table and got one. We wanted to talk initially and the waiting staff left us alone while we talked. Very professional. Last to leave but never felt they were chasing us out although they did lock the door behind us! Will return there next time I'm in Melbourne.

There are newer reviews for Lupino Bistro and Bar

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Having an Italian background, we were advised Lupino. Bookings are essential as it is always full! The staff is very accommodating. Good wine list. The arancini tasted beautiful and the gnocchi gorgonzola outstanding... However I was disappointed in the Spaghetti allo Scoglio and I found the restaurant a little noisy. However, all in all, a good Italian restaurant in the heart of Melbourne.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

The food was absolutely delicious. Best gnocchi I have ever had, it just melts in your mouth. The entrees were outstanding. Service was excellent. Great location. I cannot fault this restaurant at all. I will definitely be back to try the rest of the menu.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

that has been one of the most memorable restaurants the past few months!

We came in without reservation, so we were seated right where the kitchen crew is. I can assure you - the best spot you can possibly have. The kitchen crew is amazing and it is an honour to watch them working - and fascinating at the same time. I can only recommend that.

About the food? Worth every cent. Everything we had was made to perfection and the staff is so friendly & helpful. A jewel in Melbourne & I am looking forward to my next trip there...

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Lupino is simply one of the best restaurants in Melbourne. From the minute you walk through the door you feel at home. Their service is warm, friendly yet not intrusive. We had the past carbonara which was made with pork cheek. It was hand downs the best I have ever had. The flavour balance was on point and it was served at the perfect temperature. Dessert was tiramisu and it was so divine the perfect finish to an amazing meal. I'm scared to say much more as I want to keep Lupino all to myself.

1  Thank HeleneG201