“What a great Early Bird special.”
Review of Orchid Day Spa

Orchid Day Spa
Ranked #30 of 116 Spas & Wellness in Melbourne
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Two hours of Alysse's magic with a massage and facial. I floated downstairs beautifully relaxed for Athena's magic on my nails. A perfect pick me up. Thank you Alysse and Athena

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Louise W
Orchiddayspa, Manager at Orchid Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Hi Louise,

Thank you kindly for your lovely review. We had a pleasure treating you and your friend to a relaxing experience.

We would love to see you again in the near future for another pamper session!

Kindest regards

in 17 reviews
"vichy"
"mud"

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I had just arrived in Melbourne for a relaxing holiday and decided to start it off with a massage. I called them the day before to book and had no problem making an appointment. I was slightly early for my treatment and after filling in the paperwork I was taken straight up to the massage room. The masseuse was very professional and used the right pressure and plenty of oil (I've been to other places before where they haven't used enough and there is nothing worse than a dry massage). It went for the right amount of time and the masseuse only left the room for a second to get a hot towel.

All the staff I came into contact with were lovely, the day spa had a very relaxing atmosphere and was very clean. It's also in a central location but tucked away from the main street so you don't step out into the hustle and bustle of Melbourne straight away.

Next time I'm in Melbourne I'll be back.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Staff very friendly and professional- had a facial plus manicure & pedicure. Very relaxing visit would go again

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Spent a wonderful three hours with Athena and Alysse today. Walked out with beautiful nails, as usual, lovely pink with a bit of sparkly glam for Spring. Aysse's magic fingers made the hot stone massage perfect. She was far too kind to mention that I drifted off during the massage, and I'm sure I probably gave a snore or two. I've decided I have to combine the nails and massage much more often.

1  Thank Louise W
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 September 2016

I wanted to treat my wife while we were in Melbourne last weekend for our anniversary, so I took her to Orchid day spa. Firstly, I had no idea what to book in for, so the lady on the phone was very helpful and patient. We managed to decide on a 1 hour facial and 1 hour massage each. I was hesitant for the facial myself but she assured me that a lot of men have them done in their spa and that I would enjoy it. Well she was right! We were greeted kindly and taken upstairs (3 short flights - old building, to be expected!), waited in the waiting area and taken through shortly after. Both treatments were relaxing and enjoyable. We walked out feeling on cloud nine and enjoyed a coffee and tea each. My wife loved it so much that I think I will do something like this every year as we visit Melbourne a few times in a year. It was a lovely treat and I couldn't fault it, just that we could have stayed there for twice as long!