“Christmas Eve Dinner with Spectacular views and food”
Review of No35

Ranked #172 of 5,042 Restaurants in Melbourne
Price range: US$75 - US$120
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: No35 is an elegant dining destination designed with rich timbers, vibrant tones, contemporary artworks and breathtaking views of Melbourne. The restaurant serves modern cuisine using fresh local ingredients matched with attentive service and an outstanding wine selection. No35 is located on Level 35 of Sofitel Melbourne On Collins, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne.
Reviewed 8 January 2020

We booked here for Christmas Eve dinner, while we stayed at the nearby Sheraton. The buffet was amazing and the views expansive and incredible. The food was to die for and the service attentive and friendly. With a little live entertainment - say a live jazz trio or duet - this would have been astounding. Well done Sofitel. Excellent and memorable Christmas Eve.

2  Thank RustyVDN
Atharva_Lath_SMOC, Supervisor at No35, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2020

Bonjour,

Thank you for taking our your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your Christmas Eve Dinner experience with both food and service at our restaurant. We aim to impart magnifique experience to our guests and are glad to have made your experience memorable!

We hope to see you dine with us again!

Write a reviewReviews (745)

Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

My fiancé & I had some Christmas dinner, was not the first time that we went there & still not disappointed, the staff remember us & make us feel welcome & special .
Big mention to Jean Louis , Jemil & Thomas who looked after us on a busy night & thanks for their professional service .
Will come back shortly !

2  Thank MarionMarchand1988

Bonjour,

Thank you for your lovely comments about your experience here at No35. We are glad that you had a pleasant time and enjoyed the service. We strive to provide exceptional service and we are thrilled that we were able to deliver!

Your comments will definitely be passed onto Jean Louis, Jemil and Thomas.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we hope to see you dine with us again.

Reviewed 24 December 2019

Sunday brunch at No 35 restaurant at the Sofitel.
All you can eat food (seafood, roast meat, salads, desserts and more), bottomless drinks (wine, beer and soft drinks) and barista made coffees (or tea if you prefer). Highly recommend.

The place to go for a fine dining experience.
Dishes looked good and tasted great.
Decent food portions so you won't go away hungry. Reasonable priced, entrees around $28 and mains around $40.
Views of the city.

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank wazzzzzza

Bonjour,

Thank you for your positive feedback and we are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your experience at No35!

We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again!

Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

I had a golden anniversary dinner with my in laws family last night. We booked this restaurant is mainly because for the good city view. But, surprisingly the food they serve are very delicious, all of us especially my parents in law (they so used to Chinese cuisine) like the food very much. Good food, good ambient and good view for a important dinner like this. What more can we ask for. Strongly recommended.

Date of visit: December 2019
Atharva_Lath_SMOC, Supervisor at No35, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2019

Bonjour,

Thank you for leaving your comments. We are glad we were able to provide you with a magnifique experience that we pride ourselves with. We strive to deliver exceptional service and are happy to have done it this time as well.

Thank you once again for your comments. We look forward to having your as our guest again!

Reviewed 22 December 2019

My wife and I dined on a Thusday night at about 7.30 the place was full. I had oysters as a starter the oysters had been shucked with the lid replaced so presentation was simply beautiful my wife will be posting her own review on her incredible meal as well. My main course was a steak served as I like it Blue was outstanding. The place has views over the city and a night it is really really beautiful.
The management of this no 35 care about all and I am very thankful
sorry we are coming back and back would love to see it on new years eve but with a very sensitive dog at home that hates fireworks we do not leave home.
Again VERY Well Done in a great room

2  Thank obancas

Bonjour,

Thank you for taking out your time to leave us with a feedback.

I am thrilled to read your review and know that you enjoyed your time in No35. I am glad you enjoyed the food and we will pass these comments to the chefs.

Once again, thank you very much your comments. We do hope to have the pleasure of serving you again.