4,189 results
All reviews the executive lounge south wharf yarra river hilton hotel yarra suite convention center blackout blinds black out blinds dfo shopping crown casino floor to ceiling windows attending a conference city view walk in shower room service bars and restaurants buffet breakfast
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Omg! This is a great place to stay. View from our room was amazing! Room was modern, clean and the bed was so comfortable. Price included breakfast which was so yummy. Customer service was excellent. Couldn't fault this place. Well worth paying the extra. Room 1314 looks straight down the river. Have tried most of the better hotels but this one is by far the best.
Loved it! We'll be back!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Craig B, General Manager at Pan Pacific Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Jenny,

Thank you very much for posting a review following your recent stay at Pan Pacific Melbourne.

We are truly passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences and I was very pleased to learn of your great satisfaction with our hotel's standard of service.

It is particularly motivating to receive comments like the ones you provided on our staff. Rest assured I will convey your compliments to them.

The team and I greatly appreciate your feedback and we all look forward to your return in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

1402 corner room.
Loved the panoramic view of city/ river and panoramic windows w electric black-out shades

-The room- had a great spacious bathroom shower and tub- also w a view and comfy bed and pillows.
The hidden bar was fully stocked and handy for our 6 night stay. The club level breakfast and evening cocktail hour w drinks and heavy apps is really nice when you want to avoid the crowds and grab a bite or read the paper.

-The people- the front desk, concierge, restaurant, club on 4, turn down server- were all very friendly and helpful. View, service and balcony are my top priorities at hotels. Pan Pacific hit the mark w view and service!

-Surrounding Area-
Very easy walk to a million restaurants, shopping, casino, museums and businesses.

We were very excited to be able to bike to the beach!
The hotel does not provide bikes (that would be a great addition) however Freddy’s bikes is a 5 min walk. It’s an easy ride (20 mins) to the beach towns w lots of beach bars.

Restaurant- the $10 espresso martinis at happy hour are a bonus and the brunch was a treat.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Stacy,

We are indeed superbly located next to the DFO, close to free tram stops, Crown Casino and the entertainment precinct, and I am very pleased you find it extremely convenient.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Everyone loves to hear 'we've upgraded you..' and boy was this a treat! I stayed two nights at the Pan Pacific Melbourne whilst attending a conference at the convention centre and I was hugely impressed.

The apartment was comfortable, well equipped and clean. The electronic blinds and doors meant total blackout for sleeping and it was sooo quiet that I fell into a deep slumber and it was a struggle to get up and go to work.

The location is fantastic for those wanting to shop at the DFO or enjoy the casino or great little bars and restaurants on South Wharf and a short stroll to the CBD.

I will definitely return with an empty suitcase and no work commitments!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Craig B, General Manager at Pan Pacific Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

We are indeed superbly located next to the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre and DFO, close to Crown Casino, free tram stops, CBD and the entertainment precinct, and I am very pleased you find it extremely convenient.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Loved having a separate bath and shower. Clean and well serviced. Slight misunderunderstanding... we were told the bottles of water were complimentary in the room, we presumed this meant the ones in the fridge. Apparently it is only the ones left out of the fridge that are free. So, we had some unexpected mini bar charges

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group

Dear Louise,

Thank you very much for posting your feedback on your recent stay at Pan Pacific Melbourne.

As part of the Pan Pacific brand, we are passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences and I was delighted to learn that you were very happy with our service.

However, I have noted your comments on the complimentary bottled water and we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. I would like to assure you this is not the typical guest experience that we deliver. Please be assured our Front Office Manager is addressing your comments to prevent any such repetition in the future for our guests’ best interest and to ensure that our guests' experience is of the quality that is expected of the Pan Pacific brand.

I greatly appreciate your feedback as your views enable us to monitor our guests' needs and expectations and help us evaluate the standard of our services and facilities.

Once again, please accept our deepest regret. We do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future to experience the five star standard we pride ourselves on.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

So i travel a fair bit around the world and have to stay in hotels. And this one stood out!

Lovely reception as most do but that continues in the corridors and rooms. All really nice.

Fast friendly reception and got upgraded to an apartment for some reason...a little wasted on 1 person on business but most appreciated!

The room was large clean warm and modern. I can't fault aside from preferring a firmer mattress but that's subjective.

Great view and quiet location at the end of a corridor.

Not the cheapest i know but worth the extra dollars in my opinion and would definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Craig B, General Manager at Pan Pacific Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Paul,