Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$94
Radisson
  • Restaurant
Stamford Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$141
US$237
US$146
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$75
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$88
US$71
  • Fitness centre
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$195
  • Breakfast included
US$265
US$187
  • Restaurant
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$142
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

All reviewsfree trambolte bridgetram stopharbour townheated outdoor poolharbourtown shopping centreobservation wheelsteam roometihad stadiumspg membernice gymamenities providedself parkingmodern hotela city view rooman excellent hotelconvenient location
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I spent nearly 20 nights here in last 6 months, and I am usually very satisfied with the clean room, beautiful view, friendly staff and tasty cuisine.

However recently I got a terrible experience. During my stay on 18th June, someone tried to enter my room TWICE, at 14:00 and 14:30, with late check out requested and DND turned on.

As a SPG platinum member, I requested late check out to 4:00 pm at the time of CI. I finished an early morning exam at 11:00am, I back to my room 912, I turned the DND on, and want to reward my self a sweet sleep. I was broken at 2:00 pm as some one opened my door, no knocking, no asking. As I locked the door inside so that person cannot come in. He/she closed the door without apologize. I understand that sometimes housekeeping might not get updated CO time ,so I ignored it and continue to sleep. But only 30 mins later, same thing happen again. Some one opened my door without any knocking or asking. I shocked and asked “Sorry?” But got no reply, that person closed door and left.

After that I cannot sleep anymore, I feel unsafe and someone wants to push me out. I CO and reported this issue to front staff, he is very nice and made apologize.

Again, I totally understand sometimes housekeeping (but I’m not sure if that person is housekeeping) may enter a room unintentionally, and I usually don’t like to make a complain (I rated this hotel top stars in SPG survey before) but It should not happen twice within 30 minutes. He should confirm with the manager to check the CO time after the first time. And at least, ask or knock before directly entering in.

I hope the managers can address this issue and prevent it from happening again.

Zhang

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Yongzhe
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Very comfortable room, clean, good size with wonderful view of the Melbourne Star. Location is great and so convenient for airport Skybus, city trams, malls, good restaurants and lovely walk to city marina. Thoroughly enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Mmob-sg052014
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 June 2018

We loved our stay the room was beautiful. We wanted to stay somewhere close to the Melbourne Star and the Sheraton Four Pointfs was great for this . I will highly recommend it to all my family and friends. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 June 2018

We enjoyed our stay at the Four Points, Docklands. The hotel is beautifully decked out, and the rooms are modern and comfortable. The rooms are quite small, we had two Queen beds and found there was not a lot of room to move. The bathroom was also small but the shower was really good! We had a room on the 11th floor and had a great view. The pool was really big but unfortunately as we were there in June we didn't make use of it. The only criticism of this hotel is the parking set up. If you don't use their valet parking then you have to use one of the Docklands car parks which are all a min. of 3 minutes walk away and charge you everytime you exit. We opted for the valet parking and even found that tricky, there is no designated place to drop your car off, you have to hope that one of the 5 min parks out the front are free or park in the taxi zone. Then when they brought our car out they parked it illegaly because there were obviously no availalbe spots. I wouldn't let this deter you from staying here, but if at all possible don't bring a car.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank NellyC76
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Hotel quite expensive with average service. I asked them if they can retrieve my Sheraton number member, none wanted to do it...strange ! I
This hotel, a little bit expensive, is well located for those who love docklands and quite peaceful place in Melbourne.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business