“Delicious”

Betty’s Burgers & Concrete Co
Ranked #21 of 4,400 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Classic concept burger shack, serving the freshest, juiciest and most mouth-watering burgers available.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was great! Sydney & Alice were great staff! Would definitely recommend them again!

They should get a promotion!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We found this restaurant using trip advisor and we weren’t disappointed. We arrived at the right time and didn’t have to queue. The queue grew very long whilst we were there but it is worth the wait. The burgers are amazing, great tasting buns! The shakes and ice creams are also amazing and worth trying if you can fit it in. Staff are friendly and helpful. Only criticism I have is having to pay $1 for ketchup. Surely this should come with a burger?

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The first time I visited this fantastic restaurant was because of my Birthday, being honest was three days before and so on I visited it four (4!!) times in a row. It was really good, I taste the mushrooms burguer but the best one is the Bettys Classic (AUD 10). If you are going to ask for fríes (AUD 5) please ask the Bettys special sauce, is beautiful! and it is just AUD 2.

The atmosphere there drives you to the vintage decades due to the music, the wood, lights and the pictures around the local, even the way the food is served.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It reminded me of in-an-out burger in California. It was best burger we had in Melbourne. Had to wait in line for about fifteen minutes.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tasty Burger, fresh ingredients, maybe a touch salty for my taste but otherwise very good. Also had a thick shake which at $8 was quite pricy in my opinion but was nice. Good decor, attentive staff, would go back.