The reviews of this hotel on Tripadvisor read quite similarly, and I think that's a pretty fair summation of things at Quest Waterfront Hobart. The hotel is well-positioned for exploring most of Hobart's city attractions, and for that reason it probably generates a good amount of clientele. The room I stayed in was furnished very basically and I agree that this hotel is closer to the 3-star mark than the 4-star mark. Okay for a couple of nights, but for a longer stay I would look for somewhere a bit more "homely", such as Hadley's. The staff here were very friendly (as I find most Hobartians to be!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hobart is located in the very heart of Hobart's Historic Sullivan's Cove, just minutes walk from Hobart's famous Salamanca Place and Hobart's CBD. The property offers a range of Hotel Rooms, Studio Apartments and Family Suites and the service that is expected of a four star hotel. We are just about the closest you can get to experience all the delights of Hobart’s Summer Festival! Including the Taste of Tasmania, New Years Celebrations and Festivities, the annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, The Wooden Boat Festival, and of course Salamanca Markets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Waterfront Hobart, Tasmania
- Quest Waterfront Hotel Hobart