“Flavoursome Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with a group of friends who regularly enjoy Thai food. As usual we ordered a number of dishes to share and I have to say every dish was a winner. Stand out for me were the chicken satay entree with a sauce like I have never tasted before and a main of basil chicken - a dish I don't find often in Thai restaurants here but this one took me back to Thailand...

The wine list was not impressive but we really went there for the food. Hope to return soon!

1  Thank JackieSH_12

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Good food, good service, cheap, with byo at $12 corkage
All night uber eats we're making deliveries so the restaurant was very popular
Plus it was in the entertainment book.

1  Thank vickir571
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting this Thai food for more than 5 times. Nearly tried out all the dishes on the menu :) so stunning and delicious.

It is not a big restaurant but food is amazing. Love it so much and will keep visit it in the future :)

1  Thank Mobile663463
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We popped in randomly for dinner before an event, the food was traditional but a bit disappointed on my dish portion size.. I've been to nearly every Thai restaurant in Adelaide and Thailand over a dozen times and this is the smallest and most expensive serve to date. In saying that, the food was tasty and the service was great.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

While this local (almost) beachside restaurant has a limited menu and wine list they are both well chosen and suit the clientele and ambience well. Our entrees were less suburban than many Thai (and other Asian) restaurants. Food was great. Prices were great. Will be back. Take away and Uber Eats were also doing well.