Location - Rundle Mall the main shopping district and tram stops (100 metres). Full supermarket in Rundle Mall. Close to the Casino and the train station. At the start of the ‘night-club’ street. We were there for the V8 Supercar race and were able to walk to the race track.
Room – We stayed in a 1 bedroom executive apartment (504) which had the normal in-room amenities with more, a dishwasher, washer and dryer, free internet, balcony area over-looking Hindley St and a noon Check-out.
Overall - Smoke free hotel, security fob to access your floor and main hotel door (after-hours), online booking was a breeze. I exchanged many emails with the Reception staff confirming bookings etc and always received a prompt response. Check-in and Check-out was very efficient and conducted by very professional front of house staff.
I will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miller Apartments Adelaide is proudly Adelaide's newest apartment style hotel, providing a new level of comfort in newly renovated one, two and three bedroom fully self-contained apartments with FREE WiFi. The hotel was voted 'Best Apartment / Suite Accommodation' consecutively at the Australian Hotels Association (AHA) SA at the 2013, 2014 & 2015 Awards for Excellence. Miller Apartments offers luxurious apartment style living and is superbly located in the heart of the city. Our friendly and impeccable service coupled with exceptional quality and comfort will ensure a satisfying home away from home stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miller Apartments Adelaide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miller Apartments Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Miller Apartments Hotel Adelaide
- Adelaide Miller Apartments Hotel