“Most comfy beds in a hostel!”

Adelaide Travellers Inn
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights in a twin room with ensuite bathroom. Those beds were the most comfortable beds I've ever had in a hostel and i had a very good nights sleep! The guy at the reception was very nice and helpful and gave us suggestions about were to go.
The kitchen tho is very small and the common areas were not so appealing.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent 2 two months and half in this amazing hostel. We tried Yha and Backpack Oz before, but this one was much better !
Rooms need maybe some new painting, but Gary and James are very nice, always trying to make you feel like home, and people who work there are very professional (including backpackers who are doing shift for free accommodation) because they are long term people, and so they want the best for the hostel.
We made a lots of beautiful meeting there, the hostel has a very good location in the cbd, close to the free buses and also have some free bike available to our use.
I definitely recommend this hostel !

Thank you Gary, James, and all backpackers that we met there, you are all amazing ❤

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I went alone and I just pick it because it's one of the Nomads world backpackers but I didn't expect to have an amazing 5 days there. All people and staff is so lovely, I made a lot of friends, I travelled with them and I felt like at home. Lea, the French recepcionist was amazing and lovely. I really enjoyed there.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2016

I had a private room with bathroom here and it was basic, small, dimly lit with leaky taps and thin walls. Bring earplugs if you have noisy neighbours, you'll be hearing everything including the TV show they watch. I guess most of the employees are traveller/backpackers who are working to make some money so don't expect any service or anyone to help you out if you need anything after 7pm, there won't be anybody. 60$ for a private room, a bit pricey but I guess that's Australia prices. It's strictly okay for a night or two. They do have a useful open kitchen, an iron and board, free laundry and tv room so it's not all bad.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

This was a nice place the staff were super helpfull and friendly and i had a really good time would deffinatley reccomend.

If you need some work they can hook you up, there are bikes for getting about if you dont have a car its super clean and quite homely with a nice tv room and lounge area with cubby holes if you need to hide away for some me time. A******

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo